Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnicels can just run refugee game and slay mad pussy.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[attachment=2598]
You don't even have to be middle eastern, they will accept anyone that is not white, and sometimes they even accept whites.
These woman will crave your foreign cock nonstop, and if you don't get sex then you can just rape some slut and not get in trouble.
And even if you do get arrested, which is almost impossible, you will just get a slap on the wrists.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180224-200335.jpg
    Screenshot_20180224-200335.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 305
Scandinavia and Northwestern Europe are fucked. I smell a far-right revolution happening soon. Which is a good thing.

Ive never saw an refugee white girl couple lol

I always see them alone or in a group of men.

I feel really sorry for them. Theyre incel as fuck 90% of them for sure

Sadness said:
Scandinavia and Northwestern Europe are fucked. I smell a far-right revolution happening soon. Which is a good thing.
There is no way that is happening, have you seen recent elections, they vote in the same refugee loving politician like Angela Merkel.
The propaganda is far too strong in those countries.

Just lol if you think shitniks and deathniks can pull this. This is the 0
0000001% of cases.

Most refugees are either INCEL or with an ethnic woman.

Just fucking lol @ at your view on the outside world.

Jockcel said:
0000001% of cases.

845889524 said:

I feel really sorry for them. Theyre incel as fuck  90% of them for sure
Fam they don't date these slutty European girls, they just fuck them or rape them.
germania-672x305.jpg

Finland+_a3db0f6fe43a841663a59dcd9ebe6de1.jpg

Jockcel said:
0000001% of cases.

Look at these guys.

Jockcel said:
0000001% of cases.

Jockcel said:
0000001% of cases.

Crustaciouse said:
Fam they don't date these slutty European girls, they just fuck them or rape them.
germania-672x305.jpg

Look at these guys.

This is litterally FOUR couples. So what? There are MILLIONS of incelfugees in the West.

Jockcel said:
Crustaciouse said:
germania-672x305.jpg

Look at these guys.

This is litterally FOUR couples. So what? There are MILLIONS of incelfugees in the West.

I said that most of them are raping the woman anyway, that is way better then being incel.

Crustaciouse said:
I said that most of them are raping the woman anyway, that is way better then being incel.

What the fuck? MOST of them are raping women?! MOST?! Where the fuck do you get info? /pol/?

Crustaciouse said:
There is no way that is happening, have you seen recent elections, they vote in the same refugee loving politician like Angela Merkel.
The propaganda is far too strong in those countries.
Far right AfD became the third strongest party in the last German election. Austria just elected a young right Chancellor (Sebastian Kurz). More and more right-wing parties are gaining power in various Parliaments. The last French election saw a centrist and a far-right candidate face off with no left-wing candidates. The only obstacle is Theresa May, who's so-called "Conservative" party is cucked. It's not over for Europecels yet.

[attachment=2599]

Attachments

• 3BF14C41-4C46-4976-98F5-56C14D96FEFB.jpeg
    3BF14C41-4C46-4976-98F5-56C14D96FEFB.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 119
White women are by far the biggest racetraitors.

This only works if you are Arab, Iranian, BBC(straight out of Africa) and (maybe)Bosnian and other muslim Balkanlars.

845889524 said:
I feel really sorry for them. Theyre incel as fuck 90% of them for sure
That's the Zionist plan, bomb the fuck out of Arabs, destroy their families and homes, and send them to a foreign land where they will be disenfranchised, unwanted and unable to carry on their blood and creed in a generation... Arab brothers, please learn a lesson from the Native Americans and stand your ground instead of accepting a trip to Magog lands...

The european continent fucked the rest of the world for 500-600 years. And yup, they fucked it real good. May be it's the start of "everything comes back to you."

chudur-budur said:
The european continent fucked the rest of the world for 500-600 years. And yup, they fucked it real good. May be it's the start of "everything comes back to you."
Karmic justice.

chudur-budur said:

Bullshit. That is not justice. The people that live in Europe today are not the same people that lived in Europe back then and carry no personal guilt.
Meanwhile you are the person with the worst opinion of curries here although you are a curry yourself, maybe if you stop hating your own ethnicity so much, you could also stop resenting white people

refuge game is a giant cope by the alt right

845889524 said:

I feel really sorry for them. Theyre incel as fuck  90% of them for sure

too many alt right memes tbh, there are retards here who unironically believe in rapefugee/bbc game like thevman

Uh-oh, the stormcels have been triggered.

Let me just save you all some time: BBC game, refugee game, JBW theory... None of it really fucking matters in the end. Anyone can slay if they're good-looking. And if you're ugly, you're ugly. All there is to it.

Erenor said:
Bullshit. That is not justice. The people that live in Europe today are not the same people that lived in Europe back then and carry no personal guilt.
Meanwhile you are the person with the worst opinion of curries here although you are a curry yourself, maybe if you stop hating your own ethnicity so much, you could also stop resenting white people

I don't resent any people, I was just talking about a possibility. Because these kind of stuffs repeated in history many many times before.

Jewsel said:
[quote="Sparrow']
That's the Zionist plan, bomb the fuck out of Arabs, destroy their families and homes, and send them to a foreign land where they will be disenfranchised, unwanted and unable to carry on their blood and creed in a generation... Arab brothers, please learn a lesson from the Native Americans and stand your ground instead of accepting a trip to Magog lands...
i can sell you a sjw leftist girl for a cheap prise my goy,just send a mail to [email protected] with your details. I sell also syrians and kurds refugees girls,they would fuck anything for money boyo,trust me i am your greatest ally here[/quote]I can't even afford the cheap price, I'm a poorcel. Mr.Shekelstien kept my family in the untouchable caste.