Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnicels be like when a white foid shows them the slightest attention

Whitecels be like
EC937878 6CEF 4E00 9B77 2669F20E25DF

Yeah of my three girlfriends one is black, and other is Asian. Another day in truceldom ig...
You're a Chad in any ethnic country while we get treated like monkeys :cryfeels:

@Saint Cho Ironic for you to agree with that meme, to be honest, considering you're admitted you're a Chang/Changlite who's messed up literal indicators of interests from foids before, white or otherwise... :feelskek:

But JFL at that coping ethnic thinking the virtue signalling foid is talking about anything other than a lightskinned Chaddam as the ideal "habibi" she wants to come to Germany; shows exactly how much they would purposely ruin their countries, rejecting the STEMmaxxed curry here to take employment in some advanced futuristic industry than the thugmaxxed Tyrone who just happens to be attractive. :feelsclown:

BEING ETHNIC LATINO FILTHY IZ DEATH SENTENCE

Yeah of my three girlfriends one is black, and other is Asian. Another day in truceldom ig...
Don’t worry we’re joking, of course whitecels exist but some of the things I’ve read here suprises me

Habibs are coming tho frfr

Nothing more than a gaslighting, race-baiting "meme" from a shitskin with a self-hatred complex, and possibly an extreme fixation with projecting his own fakecel status onto others. As a whitecel, I don't have any opportunities with foids of any race, so you can take that retarded shit and shove it straight back up your ass where it came from, you filthy pavement ape. Don't you niggers have anything better to do than to harass truecels as we try to cope on our forum?

Meanwhile, the most hilarious irony and blatant hypocrisy of your comment is how many ethnic "cels" on this forum have openly stated that they will not date a foid of their own race, and only chase after white foids, and not just white foids, but white Stacies; some of them have even admitted to turning down opportunities with foids of their own race. So who's really the fakecel here? The whitecel with absolutely no prospects, who gets treated like shit even in a place like this? Or a nigger with a victim complex, who exhibits normie-tier behavior by bullying others on the forum, and openly admitting to not wanting foids of their own race? Maybe you should look at your own meme and do some introspection, if a pavement ape is indeed even capable of such a thing, because it is you that this meme is about.

Nothing more than a gaslighting, race-baiting "meme" from a shitskin with a self-hatred complex, and possibly an extreme fixation with projecting his own fakecel status onto others. As a whitecel, I don't have any opportunities with foids of any race, so you can take that retarded shit and shove it straight back up your ass where it came from, you filthy pavement ape. Don't you niggers have anything better to do than to harass truecels as we try to cope on our forum?

Meanwhile, the most hilarious irony and blatant hypocrisy of your comment is how many ethnic "cels" on this forum have openly stated that they will not date a foid of their own race, and only chase after white foids, and not just white foids, but white Stacies; some of them have even admitted to turning down opportunities with foids of their own race. So who's really the fakecel here? The whitecel with absolutely no prospects, who gets treated like shit even in a place like this? Or a nigger with a victim complex, who exhibits normie-tier behavior by bullying others on the forum, and openly admitting to not wanting foids of their own race? Maybe you should look at your own meme and do some introspection, if a pavement ape is indeed even capable of such a thing, because it is you that this meme is about.
Brutal, JBWcopers on suicide watch after reading this comment.

Brutal, JBWcopers on suicide watch after reading this comment.
Doubt it, that would require them to possess the base level of intelligence to understand even a quarter of the words I wrote.

Spider Man Lol GIF

Giga mogs me in comedy

Holy fucking words words we do not care cracka ass