Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnicel ranking?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
If you were to rank highest to lowest ethnicities in Inceldom Scale, which ethnicities would you rank from top (most likely to be incel) to bottom (least likely)?

1. Gooks
2. Curries
3. Arabs and other ethnicities looking like that
4. Meds and other darker whites
5. Whites
6. Blacks

1. Gooks
2. Curries
5. Whites
6. Blacks
What about Abos , Aboriginal and other rare human races ?

1)abos
2)curries
3)blacks
4)asians
5)latinos
6)mixed(half white)
7)whites

Last edited:
Curries
Arabs
Asian
White
Black

1) Abos
2) Abos again because they have it ROUGH
3) curries
4) arabs
5) asians
6) latinos
7) blacks
8) whites

mixed race is too vague and depends on what you are mixed with and what traits you develop. A mixed race male with tanner skin but whiter features will get a ton of pussy but a mix of blacker features but white skin can fuck them over big time.

1. Gooks
2. Curries
5. Whites
6. Blacks

#1 for the first time in my life.. *orgasm

TBH, you guys are ranking Latinos relatively higher than I expected. I would've placed my people closer to Abos and Curries.

1) Abos
2) Abos again because they have it ROUGH
3) curries
4) arabs
5) asians
6) latinos
7) blacks
8) whites

mixed race is too vague and depends on what you are mixed with and what traits you develop. A mixed race male with tanner skin but whiter features will get a ton of pussy but a mix of blacker features but white skin can fuck them over big time.
True statment. I would move asians up more and hispanics and arabs down
TBH, you guys are ranking Latinos relatively higher than I expected. I would've placed my people closer to Abos and Curries.
Why latinos get good ones

1) Abos
2) Curries
3) Asians
4) Hispanics
5) Whites
6) Arabs
7) Blacks

True statment. I would move asians up more and hispanics and arabs down

Why latinos get good ones
I feel like with Arabs its real hit or miss. They're either GigaChad or Ugly as fuck, especially in the eyes of foids.

1. Indians
2. Indigenous Australians
3. Arabs
4. Asians
5. Latinos
6. Blacks
7. Mixed
8. White-passing Latinos
9. Mixed with BBC gene flowing through them
10. Whites

Abos
Somali
Gooks
Curries
Asians
Slavs
Mixed
Arabs
Hispanics
Meds
Whitepassing Hispanics
Blacks
Whites
Nordic whites

Last edited:

Can apply to females too. The hottest stacies for me are women with European facial features and tanned brown skin.

Wow us curries are fucked

1) Abos
2) Curries
3) Asians
4) Hispanics
5) Whites
6) Arabs
7) Blacks

Where are you living? NL? I dont get why blacks and arabs should be 1

I've seen a fair amount of users on here genuinely believe that blackcels mog whitecels in terms of SMV...even in the west! Just delusional and incredibly low-iq imo

I've seen a fair amount of users on here genuinely believe that blackcels mog whitecels in terms of SMV...even in the west! Just delusional and incredibly low-iq imo

this. literally every fucking statistic out there proves this. "JBB" is just cope.
1. Indians
2. Indigenous Australians
3. Arabs
4. Asians
5. Latinos
6. Blacks
7. Mixed
8. White-passing Latinos
9. Mixed with BBC gene flowing through them
10. Whites

JFL, how do abos have more SMV than curries?

JFL, how do abos have more SMV than curries?

lmao I don't even know tbh. I've never actually seen an abos irl ever...only on youtube documentaries and google images living isolated from modern society in the prairies or some shit. Are they even in the sexual market at all tf?

lmao I don't even know tbh. I've never actually seen an abos irl ever...only on youtube documentaries and google images living isolated from modern society in the prairies or some shit. Are they even in the sexual market at all tf?

they probably dont even know what the sexual market is. they just happen to fuck due to primitive animal instincts i think. they are like a cross breed of a gorilla with a human lmao.

Ok i see. I am turkish myself and i kinda agree with you but still: only low class blond german hirls go for turks tbh. I just noticed that the high class stacys lnly go for textbook blons chad

Ok i see. I am turkish myself and i kinda agree with you but still: only low class blond german hirls go for turks tbh. I just noticed that the high class stacys lnly go for textbook blons chad
Yeah we shouldn't generalize it here. What I observed is that young teenage german girls really have a thing for arabs and turks because they have, just like the blacks in America, this thug vibe that they give off.
Grown up turkish dudes are actually most of the time really friendly just like german guys, ergo mature german women with class also go for them. However, mature german women are probably open to a lot of ethnicities.
These observations you can make in big cities like Frankfurt, Essen, Hamburg etc. There are even frequent interviews in Hamburg done by a youtuber and they almost all don't prefer "blonde chad".
In rural areas the dynamics might be different. There are always exceptions of course. My sister hates arabs for example.

Arabs have a great phenotype. Sophisticated tall arabs can definitely get stacies.
Dumb retarded manlet arabs that can't even say one sentence without finishing it with "Vallah" only get the low class german girls
At least I hope so:feelsbaton:

Good for me that I prefer ethnic women to german women. Do you think ethnic women also love thug vibes?

IT'S OVER FOR ETHNICS
IT'S OVER FOR ETHNICS
IT'S OVER FOR ETHNICS
IT'S OVER FOR ETHNICS

Blacks in The Netherlands are living in a paradise, they always get white hot Dutch woman.

newPic_4508_jpg_1016928i.jpg

Blacks in The Netherlands are living in a paradise, they always get white hot Dutch woman.

newPic_4508_jpg_1016928i.jpg

Blacks do, bit arabs dont and the guy on the pic is latino, not black imo. The blondr girl is also ugly tbh

Blacks do, bit arabs dont and the guy on the pic is latino, not black imo. The blondr girl is also ugly tbh

Blacks are superior to Arabs because of height and BBC, however I'm observing a trend where Dutch woman fuck Moroccan boys (North Africans) and some even marry and have mixed kids.

Abos
Somali
Gooks
Curries
Asians
Slavs
Mixed
Arabs
Hispanics
Meds
Whitepassing Hispanics
Blacks