Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ethniccels, STAY AWAY

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
FB IMG 1566235325931

of course you will never hear a female saying "no whites" but they don't hesitate to say "no asians or indians".

Its problematic when Asian females dont pick their own men, I hate all fucking racemixers.

The pussy pass strikes again

just be female or chad.
reminds me of the twitter experiment in which the chad has this in his bio: pls no indians or nigger chicks.
and still gets hella matched

Its all about "preference of choice" until a male says "no fat women"

do Irish count as ethnics?

Link to the article?????

it's not really racist to reject an entire ethnic group because you don't find the specific attributes possessed by said ethnic group attractive. Foids literally only care about attraction, it just so happens that white men are the most attractive on average and gooks the least attractive and so they use race as a proxy to filter out men they most likely wouldn't find attractive. It's lookist if anything

I'm not ethnic so I don't give a fuck

Propaganda by (((them))) trying to brainwash White women and favour race-mixing.

What if ethnics get bred out of the gene pool? Whom will future roasties discriminate against? People who are not blonde?

I wish all foids rejected races that weren't their own.

Its funny because the very foids that rule out ethnic men for dating purposes usually are the biggest SJW warriors on college campuses.

Nothing is “wrong” if a woman does it.

seems to be propaganda, exaggeration

The guardian never cease to amaze me.

do Irish count as ethnics?
tbh if it was 2012-late 2018 I would say hell no

but tbh I notice that JBW is starting to reach even in Europe, where you HAVE to be a light haired/light eyes western European in order to survive(EEs need not apply)

of course you will never hear a female saying "no whites" but they don't hesitate to say "no asians or indians".
foids are worst racists in the world ded srs i have heard much more shit like that irl