Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethniccels living somewhere else, you thought about going back?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Raised in U.S., but thought about going back to Honduras and NEET with my extended family lol

If white people go back to Europe, I will go back to Africa

I lived in the West for many years but then went back to curryland.

Fuck that mang, its already to late for me, I speak my native tongue with an accent and I am obese, niggas in the homeland would see you as a nice easy target. Also I have no real connection so I could never afford to buy a bride anyway and I like NEETmaxxing and playing vidya

someoftheara.jpg

I can't, I fell for the (((mental health))) meme and my meds would be prohibitively expensive in my homeland.

isnt it like a paradisiac place?
You mean like, is it a good place? Idk tbh I always thought of it as trash ngl

par·a·di·si·a·cal
/ˌperədəˈsīək(ə)l/

adjective
adjective: paradisiacal; adjective: paradisical; adjective: paradisaical
  1. (of a place or state) ideal or idyllic; heavenly.

You mean like, is it a good place? Idk tbh I always thought of it as trash ngl

par·a·di·si·a·cal
/ˌperədəˈsīək(ə)l/

adjective
adjective: paradisiacal; adjective: paradisical; adjective: paradisaical
  1. (of a place or state) ideal or idyllic; heavenly.
yes

Your also from Central America op?

it has nice beaches, nice sahara if ur into that but the rest is just another boring 3rd world without the cool stuff like huge crime
I'd kinda describe Honduras to be similar to that lol

I lived in the West for many years but then went back to curryland.
Brutal. Now you breathe pollutionmaxxed air, eat food that looks like diarrhea with your hands and get diarrhea yourself, run for a toilet that can't be found anywhere ending up shitting on the road?
ULTIMATE BRUTALITY :feelsmega:

but still better than USA :ha..feels:

I would not go back to my native country, its a violent shit hole. I mean sure its cheaper to live there and food would be better and I could fuck teen girls but I would rather not risk getting mugged and killed.

I would miss clean running water, reliable electricity and fast internet.

eat food that looks like diarrhea with your hands and get diarrhea yourself, run for a toilet that can't be found anywhere ending up shitting on the road?
I eat clean and I poop good. My toilet is much much cleaner than the ones in an average curry's home.

I would not go back to my native country, its a violent shit hole. I mean sure its cheaper to live there and food would be better and I could fuck teen girls but I would rather not risk getting mugged and killed.

I would miss clean running water, reliable electricity and fast internet.
What is your native country?

I’ve been there and the worst thing was probably the climate. I can’t stand it. And also I’ve gotten used to America obviously as I’ve been here pretty much my whole life.

I’ve been there and the worst thing was probably the climate. I can’t stand it. And also I’ve gotten used to America obviously as I’ve been here pretty much my whole life.
Ok, but you're not a "cel" to begin with lmao

Yep, migrants and refugees are just playing by the rules like what the Europeans did colonizing the globe.