Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ethniccels are right about JBW

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
You are entirely correct I am a fakecel because I'm white in fact I have fucked dozens if not hundreds of ethnic foids in the past few years. Every time an ethnic foid sees me she grabs my dick, kisses me then gives me her number and tells me to come over to fuck later. It is so easy for white guys that even a 3.5/10 nonfunctioning autist with brain damage like me instantly makes ethnic Stacie's wet. Not only that but even top 1% ethnic giga Chads get no pussy ever just ignore the fact that India a "deathnic" country has a booming population and that white guys are getting cucked by Tyrones. Its literally untrue and not happening but what is true is that 1/10, 4'8 non-NT white guys are slaying

Last edited:
Jbw is not true if you live in a city with mostly whites otherwise you gotta be extremely deformed in the face for ethnic foids not to want you they always wanna breed white genes

Jbw is not true if you live in a city with mostly whites otherwise you gotta be extremely deformed in the face for ethnic foids not to want you they always wanna breed white genes
yeah bro totally

It seems there is exaggeration from many sides, but yes; the idea of a 5'5, balding, brown-eyed white subhuman somehow being a fakecel compared to some 5'10 normie-tier curry is absurd... :feelshaha:

I've already spoken to you about arranged-marriage maxing, but yes; if you are an ethnicel and also disavow traditional forms of relationships which you could ascend from, it's highly questionable... :feelsjuice:

I think it's plausible there's a high quantity of fakecels here who are ethnic; many who hyperfocus on their race and claim it's the only reason for them being incel are suspicion-rising, as I wonder if they have otherwise good features they refuse to reveal or even ignore in delusion of ethnicity somehow making Chadpreets and Changs truecels. :feelshehe:

They forget that looks and other physical factors influence the stereotypes and ethnic tax levied against them to have a much more minute effect; it has a compounding effect on those that are truly subhuman, yes, but I doubt 6'2 lightskin Bangladeshi Chadpreet is incel even in Denmark or something. :society:

the only "jbw" is that if you are white, to get a white girl you just have to be NT and not deformed and super short. if you are non white then the standards sky rocket. which is why inceldom is increasing, the ethnic males imported into the west cannot compete with white men so they inflate the virginity rate.

inceldom is not a white problem, the jews trying to destroy the west is.

You are entirely correct I am a fakecel because I'm white in fact I have fucked dozens if not hundreds of ethnic foids in the past few years. Every time an ethnic foid sees me she grabs my dick, kisses me then gives me her number and tells me to come over to fuck later. It is so easy for white guys that even a 3.5/10 nonfunctioning autist with brain damage like me instantly makes ethnic Stacie's wet. Not only that but even top 1% ethnic giga Chads get no pussy ever just ignore the fact that Indian a "deathnic" country has a booming population and that white guys are getting cucked by Tyrones. Its literally untrue and not happening but what is true is that 1/10, 4'8 non-NT white guys are slaying
No shit, mang

JBW is real but white incels also exist.

would you consider me a fakecel for being white and 3.5/10?
I'd have to know more. what's your height? Have you tried to approach? what are your standards? are you fat?

I'd have to know more. what's your height? Have you tried to approach? what are your standards? are you fat?
what's your height? 5'9

Have you tried to approach? yes, but only twice really

what are your standards? at least 3/10 and not morbidly obese

are you fat? no

what's your height? 5'9

Have you tried to approach? yes, but only twice really

what are your standards? at least 3/10 and not morbidly obese

are you fat? no
give it a couple more attempts, if nothing works then you're probably rating yourself higher than you are. I thought I was between 3 to 4/10 facially till I took a picture of myself in the mirror and showed some people here and then I realized I was a 2-3/10. If you end up being below that 3/10 range then yes ur incel 100 percent. The thing with JBW is just how powerful it is.

I understand just be white if you’re in asia as it’s probably easier with the massive colorism that happens, but I’m pretty sure if you’re above average looks of any race you can still slay :feelsjuice: