Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ethniccels are fakecels

dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★★★
how can you be a chinese incel if there is a country with over ONE BILLION of you? how can you be a indian incel if there is a country with over ONE BILLION of you? If you need a woman then go home...

I'm white, and no white country is anywhere near that.. Therefore, I am a truecel... there is no place I can call "home"

Just have sex inkwell or whatever the fuck

I am banging 10 whores a day while you rot lol

Amazon Prime Smile GIF by The Boys

I'm white, and no white country is anywhere near that.. Therefore, I am a truecel... there is no place I can call "home"
If we get told to travel half the world to go to some third world shithole to just offer some used-up whore the chance to use your money & get a green card, why can't these people go back to their countries they have connections to, understand more about, etc. ?

how can you be a chinese incel if there is a country with over ONE BILLION of you? how can you be a indian incel if there is a country with over ONE BILLION of you? If you need a woman then go home...

I'm white, and no white country is anywhere near that.. Therefore, I am a truecel... there is no place I can call

The chads of the race just get pussy then? Doesn’t mean there can’t be ethniccels

India and China have a HUGE young male surplus

If we get told to travel half the world to go to some third world shithole to just offer some used-up whore the chance to use your money & get a green card, why can't these people go back to their countries they have connections to, understand more about, etc. ?
exactly

Me neither. Too disconnected from mainstream chink culture due to growing in america+the noodles there literally refuse to date until whitu man or chang arrives

Those turd world countries are becoming extremely uneffective nowadays. The gist is up already so they are even exploiting desperate incels trying to get pussy there.

Hide racepill threads.

Ignore racepill posts.

Do not reply to racepill posters.

Then why do Indian woman say they like chinks more? You are just delusionally self-hating when you are HTN yourself
I’m not a goddamn htn I’m a 3/10 right now how many times is it going to take your little brain to read yhos to understand

I’m not a goddamn htn I’m a 3/10 right now how many times is it going to take your little brain to read yhos to understand
3/10 could get a female by personalitymaxxing. seems like your a mentalcel

Okay sorry I won't annoy you further. But it's the truth you are fakecel

3/10 could get a female by personalitymaxxing. seems like your a mentalcel
Maybe. But you’d have to be really low inhib and thugmaxx regular nt doesnt work

Okay sorry I won't annoy you further. But it's the truth you are fakecel
Thanks. Maybe after leanmaxxing, surgeries, and bulking up I could be.

ethnics living in 3rd world are more likely to be incels cause no money to betabuxx or fix failos lol

Vast majority of curry incels can't ascend in india through arranged marriages, making them kinda volcels ngl.

Damn, even subsaharian famined kids have higher IQ takes than this garbage GrAYcel

You make it sound like a torture when in real life white expats live like kings in SEA and LATAM