Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethniccel trait: your parents are racist

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
My curry parents would disown me if I brought home a non-curry foid. Unfortunately, curry foids are few and far between where I live, so I never really bothered pursuing foids, knowing my parents would disown me if I brought home a non-curry. My only hope is arranged marriage :fuk:.

Why would they fuckin disown you when you try to bring a superior race to the family? Dumb and retarded cow fuckers.

Why would they fuckin disown you when you try to bring a superior race to the family? Dumb and retarded cow fuckers.
Ethnic IQ <0 when it comes to marriage especially if Muslim curry.

based parents

Pakistanis lost 4 inches of height over the last 50 years due to rampant cousin fucking.:lul::feelsrope:
based parents
Curry genea are easily bleached, cucked parents.

My parents don't mind whichever race of girl I bring home

Doesn't matter because girls of all races don't want to be within 5 miles of me :lul::lul::lul:

at least it is within your ranges of possibilities to arrange marriage.

parents just yell at me mostly for dumb shit, that’s how it is with foreign parents
As a med god my parents are somewhat racist
@Languishingrn
yea, you’re 100% Mediterranean