Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethniccel trait: you act white

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
All  real non white men are addicted to fat bitches. It's a part of our cultures. You like skinny girls because you where brainwashed by white boomers.

And snitching is the most dishonorable thing you can do

Download 8
Highcompressed 2065814747

What culture? :lul:

We actually have culture. What the fuck do you have, Marvel movies?
I'm ethnic. I'm asking what "culture" there is of loving landwhales, JFL. There isn't except among nogs. :feelskek:

I'm ethnic. I'm asking what "culture" there is of loving landwhales, JFL. There isn't except among nogs. :feelskek:
Every culture with exception westerners, and Asians.

Buff black psychopaths love fat bitches. Addiction to fat bitches is a hard nigga trait.

All  real non white men are addicted to fat bitches. It's a part of our cultures. You like skinny girls because you where brainwashed by white boomers.
Humans are supposed be skinny. It's the same with penis, uncircumcised= normal. Skinny = normal.

Fat Asians all the way.