Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ethniccel needed to stand up because of pregnant hole!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I was sitting in the bus and there was an ethniccel next to me and an pregnant hole told him to stand up and he did it. That was ragefuel fucking sluts think that they have more rights than us just because they sit there with tyrones baby.

I would have said “Fuck you cunt”.

>giving away your seat
CUUUCK :soy:

Should’ve asked for a blowjob tbh

Holes need to learn that they can’t just get everything for free

I would never do such a thing. Women get their way way too often. It’s pissed me off even before I was blackpilled

I hate Bus driving. Almost got in a fight with an ethnic last time.

She feels she is entitled to a fucking seat just because chad impregnanted her

I always stand on the bus anyway. Would not bring myself to sit on those disgusting seats.

Probably some low T chink. Right?

Shiiieeet, I never standing up for anyone, because my feet are ALWAYS hurt, sometimes (very rare) I can't even walk so I'm staying home. Also, pregnant womens should fucking think before getting pregnant, it's their problem, not ours.

U should have punched her in the belly

Shiiieeet, I never standing up for anyone, because my feet are ALWAYS hurt, sometimes (very rare) I can't even walk so I'm staying home. Also, pregnant womens should fucking think before getting pregnant, it's their problem, not ours.
Why?

What do you mean why? It's their problem because it's their decision to have a baby, no one forced them to do it, so no one owes mothers nothing. If she don't managed to have a car so she standing in public transport - it's her problem and her husband/fuckboy.

What why? It's their problem because it's their decision to have a baby, no one forced them to do it, so no one owes mothers nothing. If she don't managed to have a car so she standing in public transport - it's her problem and her husband/fuckboy.
Oh, i was talking about your feet problem.

Oh, i was talking about your feet problem.
Oh, ok. I can pm you, because if someone of my mates will see it they will recognize who am I (it's over for paranoiacels:feelstrash:)