Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnic women despise you for being ethnic (Ethnics GTFIH)

Alt + f4

Alt + f4

5'2 96 lbs Chinese goblin living in Germany
-
REMINDER : IF YOU ARE NOT WHITE, THIS IS WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU IN CHINA :

IN CURRYLAND :

IN SOUTH AMERICA THEY EVEN SHOOT YOU :

Ethnic females would prefers us dead :feelsokman:

BRUTAL RACEPILL. :feelsrope: There's just too many self-hating deathnik holes in today's world.

Us ethnics need to fight back! We need to put all these whiteys and foids in cages where they belong.
DEATHNIK SQUAD
Skull-Crossbones.jpg

BRUTAL RACEPILL. :feelsrope: There's just too many self-hating deathnik holes in today's world.
but why do all curry communties that live around me (the west) have submissive wives a few points their men, they don't even dare to show their ankle in public, or you guys just want the white foids?

Tell us something we don't know.

but why do all curry communties that live around me (the west) have submissive wives a few points their men, they don't even dare to show their ankle in public, or you guys just want the white foids?
We are talking about the youth; not the older generation. The youth has been absolutely brainwashed into thinking that being more white is right. None of us want to marry a 40+ year old, even if we got the chance.

We are talking about the youth; not the older generation. The youth has been absolutely brainwashed into thinking that being more white is right. None of us want to marry a 40+ year old, even if we got the chance.
oh makes sense then, and i guess ur foids are picking up on the trend and jumping on the wagon too

In all honesty, I wish I could have had my life all over again but born with a race that didn't cause all the girls and women growing up to see me as "lesser".

I would have liked to have been the same height and size as whites so I could have played sports. When I was 12 and got cut from all the teams i tried out for because I was too small and weak it was devastating. Then we had middle school and high school dances. When girls were too polite to reject me they would dance but standing as absolutely far as possible and making pained faces. Meanwhile they'd all gravitate to my white friends and giggle at how handsome they were.

In high school my tall white friends had girls throw themselves at them. Girls found me funny/charismatic and my white friends liked having me around because I was good socially and could keep things moving. But in the end the girls only wanted my friends I was just a "social lubricant' at best.

University was especially difficult as the full weight started hitting me. Going out to bars and clubs no girls wanted to talk to me or dance with me. My best friend was 7/10 white guy and every single night girls would hit on him. Every night I'd get so drunk as to be almost blackout. By 3rd year I had mostly cut off the friendship due to bitterness. I picked up obscure copes and spent my spare time doing them.

Now in online dating no matter what I do I can't even get a reply or date. Even if I rarely get "matches" they don't message me or reply. I've maximized everything I can including surgery and I'm still meaningless to these women. I have an ethnic female friend and every time anyone asks her who she is dating it turns out to be yet another white man. My female family members are also only dating and marrying white men.

The racepill is everywhere and everything. Some of this is also due to simply being ugly. But a massive part was my race. It's inescapable. It's a blackhole that takes what might have been a potentially good life and swallows it whole.

REMINDER : IF YOU ARE NOT WHITE, THIS IS WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU IN CHINA :

View attachment 79512
View attachment 79514

IN CURRYLAND :

View attachment 79513
View attachment 79515

IN SOUTH AMERICA THEY EVEN SHOOT YOU :

View attachment 79517

Ethnic females would prefers us dead :feelsokman:

Just post a bunch of photos with no context to them at all :feelstastyman:

Just goes to show how petty the ethnics here are, trying to find as much random bullshit as possible to paint themselves as victims of everything and everyone.

In all honesty, I wish I could have had my life all over again but born with a race that didn't cause all the girls and women growing up to see me as "lesser".

I would have liked to have been the same height and size as whites so I could have played sports. When I was 12 and got cut from all the teams i tried out for because I was too small and weak it was devastating. Then we had middle school and high school dances. When girls were too polite to reject me they would dance but standing as absolutely far as possible and making pained faces. Meanwhile they'd all gravitate to my white friends and giggle at how handsome they were.

In high school my tall white friends had girls throw themselves at them. Girls found me funny/charismatic and my white friends liked having me around because I was good socially and could keep things moving. But in the end the girls only wanted my friends I was just a "social lubricant' at best.

University was especially difficult as the full weight started hitting me. Going out to bars and clubs no girls wanted to talk to me or dance with me. My best friend was 7/10 white guy and every single night girls would hit on him. Every night I'd get so drunk as to be almost blackout. By 3rd year I had mostly cut off the friendship due to bitterness. I picked up obscure copes and spent my spare time doing them.

Now in online dating no matter what I do I can't even get a reply or date. Even if I rarely get "matches" they don't message me or reply. I've maximized everything I can including surgery and I'm still meaningless to these women. I have an ethnic female friend and every time anyone asks her who she is dating it turns out to be yet another white man. My female family members are also only dating and marrying white men.

The racepill is everywhere and everything. Some of this is also due to simply being ugly. But a massive part was my race. It's inescapable. It's a blackhole that takes what might have been a potentially good life and swallows it whole.
Every single post how yours is a brutal racepill. Whats your endgame man?

Dude my sister is 160 lb 5’1 curry and she is dating a 6’1 chad . Jfl. How do these ethnic women snag these guys

Just post a bunch of photos with no context to them at all :feelstastyman:

Just goes to show how petty the ethnics here are, trying to find as much random bullshit as possible to paint themselves as victims of everything and everyone.

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

This is a reminder boyo. No needs for context.
We ethnics have plenty of fucked up flashbacks with enough context already.

oh makes sense then, and i guess ur foids are picking up on the trend and jumping on the wagon too

Yes bro. Even back in curryland. They are exposed to Eurocentric ideals thanks to Hollywood, television shows, fashion industry, music industry, et cetera.

Every single post how yours is a brutal racepill. Whats your endgame man?

I'm mostly stuck. I've almost fully exhausted everything I can do in the west. I'm on steroids now to see if I can reach a buff enough body type for it to matter but doubt it will. That's my last cope here. I might get another facial surgery but not sure. What would another facial point really matter even if it goes perfectly? I am now certain I will still not meet the cutoff. For sex, I can buy hookers or sugar babies locally neither of which I want.

My big picture plan is now to leave the west and move to a poorer country like EE or India. It will take me 3-5 years to get my finances in order and learn the language(s) in order to do so. I've already accepted this is necessary, and thinking about it gives me a glimmer of hope.

The west is done. Especially for ethnics. We are now >35% celibate in America. By the time 3-5 years comes around it will be >40% or >45% ethnic male celibacy. I don't want to be part of this anymore or spend my remaining years in a place that hates me to this extent. I can't see any way I can have a happy life here.

Even before online dating I've always been "less than" all my white friends. Online dating has now escalated the racial disadvantage we face to massive amounts. It's never been worse. And it will only continue to get worse. I'm on benzos tonight which is why I'm being a bit blacker than usual.

Last edited:

Oh really? Because I seem to remember seeing this

And she wasn't shooting him because she "Hates Ethnics" she shot him because he was a criminal trying to rob people at gunpoint with children around.

I'm mostly stuck. I've almost fully exhausted everything I can do in the west. I'm on steroids now to see if I can reach a buff enough body type for it to matter but doubt it will. That's my last cope here. I might get another facial surgery but not sure. What would another facial point really matter even if it goes perfectly? I am now certain I will still not meet the cutoff. For sex, I can buy hookers or sugar babies locally neither of which I want.

My big picture plan is now to leave the west and move to a poorer country like EE or India. It will take me 3-5 years to get my finances in order and learn the language(s) in order to do so. I've already accepted this is necessary, and thinking about it gives me a glimmer of hope.

The west is done. Especially for ethnics. We are now >35% celibate in America. By the time 3-5 years comes around it will be >40% or >45% ethnic male celibacy. I don't want to be part of this anymore or spend my remaining years in a place that hates me to this extent. I can't see any way I can have a happy life here.

Even before online dating I've always been "less than" all my white friends. Online dating has now escalated the racial disadvantage we face to massive amounts. It's never been worse. And it will only continue to get worse. I'm on benzos tonight which is why I'm being a bit blacker than usual.
no amount of roids or surgery will cut it brah, just do it to copemaxx when you look yourself at the mirror

I can recognize my whole life in this.
My german tall friends getting girlfriends, while I play the role of the hypersocial funny guy that everybody likes except girls when I stand too close.
Even that didn't save me from the dominance instincts of some of my frends, including my 6'4 best friend who picked me up (1m up in the air, like I weighted as much as a bag of potatoes) during a party and threw me in the middle of a swiming pool in front of everyone.

Yup, soon ethnic females are going to start hunting us for sport.
xuxn3frze2y11.jpg

And she wasn't shooting him because she "Hates Ethnics" she shot him because he was a criminal trying to rob people at gunpoint with children around.
She would've let him rob her if he was white.

My life is a compilation of thousands of examples of girls treating any white guy in the vicinity 10x better than me.

The most I've ever gotten from them is politeness and rare friendship and I had to work my ass off to earn either.

Sadly when I look back I'm grateful for those brief moments of humanity, however small they were. They felt nice. Would have liked to have been able to have had more.

I believe that when I die I will remember the few shared smiles and laughs that are retained in my addled mind. The kindnesses. And I will most regret the lack of love or affection.

Last edited:
most girls and cucks are racist, sexist and bigot they just project and keep it lowkey, while most incels i feel are the real progressive, our loneliness unites us

I remember I used to see this hapa Asian foid constantly wear sunglasses to hide her eyes, pure self hate.

I remember I used to see this hapa Asian foid constantly wear sunglasses to hide her eyes, pure self hate.
Fucking stupid bitch. Just accept who you are. Your race doesn't make you ugly, dumb hapa bitch.

Sub zero IQ thread. White women bully and harass and even murder whitecels all the time.

I have an ethnic female friend and every time anyone asks her who she is dating it turns out to be yet another white man. My female family members are also only dating and marrying white men.
When I first stepped in West and saw all the HAPA couples I was taken by a shock. Where I live there are plenty of Asians nad other then maybe 3 I have hardly ever seen any AMWF couple. But talk about HAPA you can get them here is hordes. I even jokes with one if my East Asian roommates about it how they should keep their woman in leash like we do.
Guess what few days later saw one of the hottest curry Stacies in my life with a tall white normie. I swear never in my life have I ever raged so much. Another time it was a curru foids cuck father and mother talking to a white guy while he kept her entangled his arm. She's supposed to be MINE not some white cumskin and guess what this time the guy was a low tier incel looking. The girl was below my looksmatch. Finally that day at station a curry foid was all over a lanklet mayo. Next time I see a curry foid white male couple I legit might lose it.

Death to race mix.

Sub zero IQ thread. White women bully and harass and even murder whitecels all the time.
Trust me. If every some freaky friday shit happened and you were even born in the body of a Chadpreet you would have suimaxxed by the end of the day. It's so bad for us.
IMG 20190111 135129

Dude my sister is 160 lb 5’1 curry and she is dating a 6’1 chad . Jfl. How do these ethnic women snag these guys
You sister is a sidechick. That same guy is banging hot Stacies who are thir real love. You people probably fare well in the west after he has married your curry sister he will take away all the money and asset your family has worked hard to earn. Just like they took all our assets during colonialism.

Last edited:
It's actually true. Just ignore and treat all ethnic women bad from now on..

Every ethnic whore will get what she deserves in the end. They are the modern day house slaves that feell superior to the field slaves that are ethnic men.

But they are still slaves and that is how they will be treated by white society.

But they are still slaves and that is how they will be treated by white society.
Every whitecel must live upto his word for his incel brother. Every whitecel who imports a gookwhore should have the right to treat her like property. Just like theyy do in the UAE and Kuwait

no youre just an ugly goblin. changs and chadpreets get respect from their women.

Daily reminder almost all incel hERoes are ethniccels

Ouch man, talk about a brutal and harsh life.
Scorpion Brutality MKT

That's just in public.

In private those wives beat their curry husbands then fuck their Chad neighbor's ever Chaddier son.
no youre just an ugly goblin. changs and chadpreets get respect from their women.
Cope. Chadpreet gets cucked by white normies.

Oh really? Because I seem to remember seeing this

Cope. If he were a Chad she would have fucked him instead of shot him.

Once you graduate college and get a good career you'll have to beat off the Stacies with a stick!

There's no winning with these people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back