Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnic whores are angry because the racepill community has called them out

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
"How dare our misogynistic evil short ugly male counterparts call us out on our whoring and treachery, who do they think they are? White men or something?"

What a cucked sub it is.

JFL I bet these same ethnic foids get uppity when they see ethnic men with white women

idk about ethnics too much(despite being one myself lol)

but Ik niggresses get uppity whenever they see black men with non black gf

Fuck them and I hope that sub gets deleted

but Ik niggresses get uppity whenever they see black men with non black gf
I doubt other ethnic foids care, too busy with Chad's cock, black foids want Tyrones and if they are taken by another foid that's one less for them to choose from

LMAO look at them squirm when they're called out on their white worshiping bullshit. They hate us because we tell the truth.

So now they care about their privacy?

What? They're the racist ones...

LMAO look at them squirm when they're called out on their white worshiping bullshit. They hate us because we tell the truth.
84d.jpg

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

ethnic whores always say something along the lines of these: "I prefer white guys because they are generally less controlling"

lol at this rationalization

ethnic whores always say something along the lines of these: "I prefer white guys because they are generally less controlling"

lol at this rationalization
White people just have better personalities.