Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnic turbomanlet moves to US and becomes incel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Jfl these ethnic cucks are so retarded. WHAT THE FUCK DID HE THINK WOULD HAPPEN :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

5'3 - 5'6 is average
On one hand that's sad. On the other hand, I wish I lived there because I'm 5'7 and short by the local standards. Over there I would be a chad.

I wish i could move to Ecuador tbh, i was born on the fucking wrong continent in the fucking wrong country:feelsohgod:

Ecuador is the Poland of north Africa

I wish i could move to Ecuador tbh, i was born on the fucking wrong continent in the fucking wrong country:feelsohgod:
I might learn Spanish just so I can move there and live off passive income. @Transcended Trucel

Ecuador has hot Latina women.
He can find a short Latina.
He just want white Stacys like every stupid ethnic so he got what he deserved.

Not where I live

I have zero empathy but I felt for this guy.

Notice how his personality changed in USA but after some months back in ecuador he came back to how he used to be before leaving.

Can it get more obvious that the treatment you get reflects on your personality?

Good for him, 5'3'' in USA is basically death sentence. I should move to ecuador like my conquistador ancestors did.
@Steiner Ex Machina ¿vamos?

Notice how his personality changed in USA but after some months back in ecuador he came back to how he used to be before leaving.

Can it get more obvious that the treatment you get reflects on your personality?

Good for him, 5'3'' in USA is basically death sentence. I should move to ecuador like my conquistador ancestors did.
@Steiner Ex Machina ¿vamos?
Lots of subhuman foids in there, had enough of my visual share back then at school, they were all obesse and their indian traits were way too punishing on them. Seems we did not rape enough in the western part of south america, brazilians and culombianas got all the best straw of it.

Lots of subhuman foids in there, had enough of my visual share back then at school, they were all obesse and their indian traits were way too punishing on them. Seems we did not rape enough in the western part of south america, brazilians and culombianas got all the best straw of it.
Holy mother of based:blackpill::blackpill:

English world is chad or death world. Glad to hear he’s doing better when he went back home.

too long... ain't gon read :feelsUgh:

I have read that Ecuadorian people are empathetic. Also I assume that in the Central ( Guatemala, Nicaragua ) or South ( Equador, Peru, Bolivia ) America people are less lookist than in Europe or North America.