Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ethnic turbomanlet "feels himself" while white tallfags feel his oneitis

Over for ricecels

You know OP you're similar to IT with this shit you know that. Trying to shit on low value guys, to make yourself feel better
I shit on him because he's a delusional coper. Also he brutally mogs me.

he's already dead but hasn't stopped moving

Crazy cognitive dissonance contradiction cels are gonna be the norm in 2022 it seems...
Inceldom is bad for your cognitive abilities tbh
If I had constant sex I'd be a NASA genius fr fr
he's already dead but hasn't stopped moving
Headless chicken mode :lul:
He mogs me and so I have to say that I'm deader than dead

Never claimed he's incel. But it's fact that he can "feel himself" and fashioncope as much as he wants, he will only get the leftovers of his SMV superiors i.e. white tallfags.
Yeah, we can't even get the leftovers from the leftovers :feelsrope:

Also not convinced that bitch he matched with wasn't born with a penis.
Just take a breath and let it sink in for a moment that we live in a time where this is actually a solid possibility :feelskek:

Yup...

And so (again) we see the danger of aggressive projection assumption cope. It can (and make no mistake - it WILL) backfire badly on the (self-confessed) incel making the assumption.

@Uggo Mongo take note little buddy, probably you are feeling stupid now
You are retarded, I'm not making fun of him because he is incel (which he evidently isn't), but because he's a bluepilled coper who doesn't know his place in the SMV hierarchy.

He gets matches on Tinder at least

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/qr2wjk/her_profile_said_hes_a_travel_nurse/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

You know OP you're similar to IT with this shit you know that. Trying to shit on low value guys, to make yourself feel better

He can't even spell "asthma" with these goddamn contrived pickup lines but he's still fucking. Whereas I am not. But that doesn't stop me from feeling my cock every morning with a gnarled fist. :fuk:

He can't even spell "asthma" with these goddamn contrived pickup lines but he's still fucking. Whereas I am not. But that doesn't stop me from feeling my cock every morning with a gnarled fist. :fuk:
Well I don't know about fucking. But yeah dating probably and maybe I guess fucking once in a while

you don't even understand basic blackpills. a 5'2'' ugly flip chink isn't matching with attractive bitches on tinder, where the picture is the singular most important aspect, and wooing them with his witty reddit lines.

go make a tinder and see how many matches you get that are actual women for you to try his retarded reddit humor with, retarded faggot.
And the cope continues...

Assuming this is not a bot :feelskek: I highly doubt he fucked her. First of all she's too attractive, second Chad might be able to get away with a cringy pick up line like this, but a low tier normie like him? Nah.

That just goes to show how fucked everything is. It doesn't even matter if you can't spell half the words you send out to her, as long as you jestermaxx enough. Good point, Boomer.

I've seen tons of experiments, done many myself, and I can say with full confidence this guy isn't matching semi attactive women with his own ugly flip chink face.

I used way more attractive white guys that were tall that had no success.

:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:

Could be fake I guess. Could not.

You're missing my point, which is this: pr[UWSL]ojection assumption cope is dangerous. It can and will come back to bite you in the ass.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It has been done many times in the past.[/UWSL]

you don't even understand basic blackpills. a 5'2'' ugly flip chink isn't matching with attractive bitches on tinder, where the picture is the singular most important aspect, and wooing them with his witty reddit lines.

go make a tinder and see how many matches you get that are actual women for you to try his retarded reddit humor with, retarded faggot.

Lmao this so much. This is like blackpill 101.

How does this guy think most of us get truly blackpilled in the first place?

Tinder may as well be called Blackpill Academy JFL !

this guy should kill himself

The fucking chutzpah.

Every post you've made is retarded.

There is zero chance, zero, that a 5'2'' ugly flip is matching semi attractive chicks and getting back and forth dialogue with them. It's very obvious he is Chadfishing and then posting the screen shots as his own success. Anyone can do that.

Go study the blackpill someone then come back, newbie.
What's certain is he's not listing his height if he's getting matches at all lol.

there is ZERO, ZERO chance this guy is not chadfishing
10247.jpg

CCPcel isn't getting matches on a hookup app that's all about looks by wearing Louis Vuitton clothes and showing off rolex watches. He gets to fuck hot stacies by renting them for the night with his mommy and daddy's money.

Three things are completely obvious here:
1) you've never experimented on tinder, so you have no idea WTF you are talking about
2) this guy is Chadfishing then presenting the conversations as results with his real pictures, this isn't uncommon guys love to brag even with frauded shit
3) you're severely retarded and bluepilled, don't belong on this website
lets not forget he posts on r/short

Just feel yourself theory