Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnic trait: you think that any foid with blonde hair and blue eyes are stacies

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
This is Stacy in ethnic eyes

Day after birthday 3

Are you curry?

@Indracel moment

It's not that I think all white whores are good looking, it's just that almost all shitskins are plain at best and abominable monstrosities at worst. Also, even if a shitskin whore looks decent, her seed is cursed and her kids are going to inherit her shitskin-ness.

Not to mention the 'woman' in OP is obese, aged and probably a tranny. A proper Aryan whore with the fabled resplendent Aryan features is going to mog any non true-Aryan foid to oblivion.

@Med Amine JFL at this smoothbrain trying to undermine True Aryan Fairness.

Not to mention the 'woman' in OP is obese, aged and probably a tranny. A proper Aryan whore with the fabled resplendent Aryan features is going to mog any non true-Aryan foid to oblivion.

@Med Amine JFL at this smoothbrain trying to undermine True Aryan Fairness.
the woman in OP's thread isn't even white

she have some nasty hair dye (not her natural hair), she have some very dark skin for a white woman and a hooked sandniggress nose

OP literally posted some mutt and thought we won't notice it

I'm a curry and I think white women are wayyy overrated. no women are naturally that hot where they look good without makeup imo. sheboons are the worst

i will rape all white whores who want rapefugees like me to come to their homelands
they love it when violent ruthless sandniggers come to the country and rape women all day long.
I WILL FUCKING RAPE YOU WHORES I WILL ENSLAVE YOU IN THE BASEMENT OF THE MOSQUE AND ONLY USE YOU WHEN I FINISH SALAT AND READY TO MAKE MORE BABIES AGGG

White women is least ugliest without makeup compared to every other race
yeah, least ugliest still ugly basically lmao. only anime chicks and literal female humanoids are hot

becky or stacy, a pretty girl is a pretty girl.

Australia has some pretty girls but a lot of fucking ugly white girls. Male competition means women don't have to stay in shape. Plus they have shit genes.

Sort of like how Jeremy Meek's sister is ugly. Alcoholism is bad for women.

ethniccels are bigger white supremacists than stormfrontcels:feelskek:

Re: post if u have green eyes
UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#184723777Thursday, March 03, 2016 10:44 PM CST
Truly, intelligent Caucasian women with brown-hair and blue-eyes are genetically superior.Green-eye inheritance is a known genetic flaw. Much like brown-eye inheritance.
Re: i still think about my first crush from the 8th grade
AgnosticAnon
noFilter

#181473567Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:42 PM CST
Yes it is.When I was a fourteen year-old individual, I regularly fantasized about a beautiful, intelligent Caucasian adolescent girl with brown-hair and blue-eyes that I saw at a grocery-store.It has been six years now, and I continue to have daily fantasies about this beautiful woman.

(
)

That's actually a whitecel trait

That's mostly a currycel trait and a nigcel trait. I dont see this being done my asian/arab men

I have seen tons of hot black and hot indian women

Arab woman VS white woman. The Arab woman is a mogger