Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ethnic SJWs Lust Over White Men But Pretend They Hate Them [PICS]

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
I already know this don't even need to see stuff like this but some people believe that because they say these things about white men it means they don't desire them but that's not true all these women lust after white men in secret and they will have sex with them just like this girl is saying.

47886630bb950c507fa88066e41880a0.png
e07d888b9944d5460f3f25e9fdac25c4.png
5dd430c065c7aaf6818305eeef26bc6a.png

They hate white men because they are the second choice of white men. White men want white women, but they will fuck an ethnic in a pinch.

I am white, but ethnics still want at least a chadlite out of their white guy.

QeinoVd.gif

This enrages me so hard, the hypocrisy makes me x1000 times angrier than being a sub 8 male ever will.

This is the reality of all SJW girls. they are the biggest nazis on the planet.

They're in denial of their lust for white guys

Like I said on my thread " all ethnic girls desire a white man". There's no exception.

just lol at these femoids

This is the type of femoid who deserves a nice de-gloving of the entire body

Politically, they hate us and want us go extinct.

Sexually, they love us since most Chads are white.
View attachment 15772View attachment 15773View attachment 15774View attachment 15776

here is a blackpill: SJW are BIGGEST white worshipers because when you cry how tyrant and unfairly powerful white men are, you will SUBCONSCIOUSLY feel attracted to white males even more than other people do. Women are slaves to their biology of feeling attracted to POWER.

View attachment 15778
It's over for a balding Egyptian acescarcel like yourself.
This is the reality of all SJW girls. they are the biggest nazis on the planet.
They are leftist fucks.

It's over for ricecels

Gotta be like Duterte.

I wish that Muslim fathers would murder females like this more often.

This thread is pathetic. You're trying to get a little bit of validation by establishing a group that you have a relation with and saying they're desired by women. You can say all ethnic women want white men, but let's be honest; they're excluding the majority (See-90% minimum) of white men.

This thread's title should be "Ethnic SJWs Lust over GOOD LOOKING, TALL, MUSCULAR, white men with a FULL head of hair (NW0 for you coping hairlets with comb-overs trying to hide your NW1 and above).

Don't kid yourselves whitecels, these women are thinking about the top 5%, not your pathetic selves.

Don't kid yourselves whitecels, these women are thinking about the top 5%, not your pathetic selves.
It's bitter ethnics posting this sort of stuff, not whites

These race traitors deserve a return of slavery.

It's a 70/30 split between whites and ethnics minimum.
It's ethnics posting this to try and prove how easy whites have it. Pretty much all whites on here try and deny the 'JBW theory'.

They only want white chads or at the VERY least chadlites

They wouldn't fuck any white guy here if their lives depended on it

This kind of thread is killing me more and more.

Why can't these stupid bitches just ever stick with their own kind?

View attachment 15772View attachment 15773View attachment 15774View attachment 15776

here is a blackpill: SJW are BIGGEST white worshipers because when you cry how tyrant and unfairly powerful white men are, you will SUBCONSCIOUSLY feel attracted to white males even more than other people do. Women are slaves to their biology of feeling attracted to POWER.

View attachment 15778

this board has blackpilled the shit out of my on ethnic girls

every single fake white chad profile I made had aggressive as fuck ethnic girls messaging him constantly. they were always the ones most likely to suggest sex or a meetup ASAP.

usually in the first message.

the first.

most guys don't even do that.

True. Even here in Latin America the leftist SJWs are always looking for white tourists to fuck and do drugs with.

View attachment 15778
BRUTAL blackpill

Leftist femoids are unironically the biggest white supremacists on the planet

"if ur pissed about bein ethnic just date ur own race, whats wrong with ur own race?" inceltears be like

it's true
they rarely admit it but ethnic whores love white cock

:feelsbaton: i would advise normal ethnicels not to get drawn in with racebaiters from both sides. We cant ever win with these people..so let them be.

if you are ethnic, it's over. simple.

I can't stand black/brown (shit, mud, vomit colored) women.

"LMAO Im such a hypocrite"

LOL @ women

How can people even take them seriously at all? With anything they say?

They get into this shit virtue signaling against whites, attacking the ugly ones at Cville and in the alt-right, but then they turn around and fuck white Chads. Women are incapable of truly hating whites or any race of men. Women are effectively aracial, honestly. The competition is entirely between males of different races and women go with the more powerful and Chaddier of the ethnic groups.

No miracles femoids say one thing, then act completely different. Just can't hold a lust for whitey Chad.
How can people even take them seriously at all? With anything they say?

They get into this shit virtue signaling against whites, attacking the ugly ones at Cville and in the alt-right, but then they turn around and fuck white Chads. Women are incapable of truly hating whites or any race of men. Women are effectively aracial, honestly. The competition is entirely between males of different races and women go with the more powerful and Chaddier of the ethnic groups.
Extremal levels of blackpill, tbh tbh
Ethniccels will cope even harder now.