Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ethnic pill strikes again

1724302580238d

There aren't that many black/hispanic incels because they would fuck anything. I've seen thin black and hispanic men with 300 lbs women.

I heard 2 morbidly obese Mexican American women complain that guys would hit on them at Walmart. They are probably some of the fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth. I assume most of those men who they are referring to are hispanic men.

I was talking to a Mexican American barber, and he told me that men would come to his barber shop just to get hair cuts from women. I asked him "aren't most female barbers obese?" (he's a cool guy so we can talk like this) and he told me yes, but the men did not care even if they were 500+ lbs, they just wanted to talk to women. I assume these simp men who loved to get hairciuts from obese females were Mexican Americans.

Asian and white (esp educated white males) usually have moderate standards, which is why many are incel despite being the most sought after on average.

I think thats why black/hispanic American women are the fattest group of ppl on planet earth. Their men tolerate it.

Man that's a key and Peele skit

There aren't that many black/hispanic incels because they would fuck anything. I've seen thin black and hispanic men with 300 lbs women.

I heard 2 morbidly obese Mexican American women complain that guys would hit on them at Walmart. They are probably some of the fattest and ugliest ppl on planet earth. I assume most of those men who they are referring to are hispanic men.

I was talking to a Mexican American barber, and he told me that men would come to his barber shop just to get hair cuts from women. I asked him "aren't most female barbers obese?" (he's a cool guy so we can talk like this) and he told me yes, but the men did not care even if they were 500+ lbs, they just wanted to talk to women. I assume these simp men who loved to get hairciuts from obese females were Mexican Americans.

Asian and white (esp educated white males) usually have moderate standards, which is why many are incel despite being the most sought after on average.

I think thats why black/hispanic American women are the fattest group of ppl on planet earth. Their men tolerate it.

View attachment 1257271
Where do arabs fall in this? I personally despise even a little fat, just starvemaxx

Nope
Not buying it