Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnic parents who move to the west and don't live with fellow ethnic people...

I

islamicincel

Veteran
Should be ashamed of themselves.

I wish I was born in an area with fellow ethnics of my own race. I would have been shielded from racism.

Ethnic parents who live with white people are scum and absolutely disgusting.

you just mad everyone around you is a kuffar

Should be ashamed of themselves.

I wish I was born in an area with fellow ethnics of my own race. I would have been shielded from racism.

Ethnic parents who live with white people are scum and absolutely disgusting.

Agreed. Ethnics who suck up to Western culture and try to assimilate are fucking scum. No one should respect pussies without a backbone who kneel to society's demands.
you just mad everyone around you is a kuffar

Not all kuffars are cucks, but all cucks are kuffars.

Agreed. Ethnics who suck up to Western culture and try to assimilate are fucking scum. No one should respect pussies without a backbone who kneel to society's demands.

Not all kuffars are cucks, but all cucks are kuffars.

White people don't allow ethnics to assimilate. Thats why I laugh when these right wingers say ethnics don't assimilate. When ethnics try to assimilate white people will outcast you, bully you and be racist to you.

White people don't allow ethnics to assimilate. Thats why I laugh when these right wingers say ethnics don't assimilate. When ethnics try to assimilate white people will outcast you, bully you and be racist to you.

Very true. It's a good thing though tbh, Western culture is wrecking the planet with its consumerism and worship of foids. Keeping people from assimilating will hasten its demise.