Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnic on TikTok is proud his sister married a cracker

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
https://i.redd.it/o4vlxnf9rso71.jpg

literally the holy grail for an ethnic foid

Meanwhile he and his sandnigger friends are gonna die virgins

In the meantime, her looksmatch is being cooked in the streets of Jalalabad.

They don’t even have any arguments. Just donvote him like the reddit hivemind allows and say “silly inkwell” and dismiss him.

I wish I had his teeth :dafuckfeels:

What a cuck, proud his sister will be pumped and dumped.

Fucking cuck, he should of married her instead :blackpill::blackpill:

That's the ethnic equivalent of cuckservatives who celebrate Lauren Southern getting blacked but it's okay since he is a christian and supports Trump:soy::soy::soy:

Walk along Valencia st in the Mission district in SF. Its a trendy upscale white area of the mission district. I look at who are dining in the parklets.

Literally tons and tons of WMAF couples. And you do see the occasional brown foid white dude couples. I can't tell if the foids are Persian, Syrian, some kinda Arab, or Curry but they are brown foids for sure.

Meanwhile I very rarely see the reverse. If its a party of brown people, usually 3 or 4 brown dudes and one brown foid. Exact same with Asian parties.

You can't be an ethnic male in a major liberal coastal city in America and expect to be assimilated/integrated and sexually accepted by the women of that city. Thats just how it is in the Anglosphere. It is a white man's dating heaven and buffet lineup of all of the different races of females. And a living hell for an ethnic male when that ethnic male experiences very poor and unjust treatment from white females or just females in general. Truly a clown world.

Theres no getting around it I am not making this shit up just for no reason. And I've been repeating the same shit over and over again. But its the brutal reality as far as whats happening on the ground.

We might joke around and use the term "ethnic subhuman" a lot but through time, we forget the origin of that term and the whole point of using it. That is actually how white females literally view you. You are an ugly ass shit ethnic subhuman male and you "come from sexist cultures that treat women poorly" in your own countries.

White liberal feminist foids are subjective and cruel. They LIKE seeing Asian men cucked enmasse just for being Asian and hailing from patriarchal cultures. Brown people (Arab and South Asians) are shielded from this because Arabs have Islam and Indians will kill their females if Indian females behaved like noodlewhores (some Indian foids do behave like noodlewhores btw).

Last edited:
Cumskin cels crying rn

The amount of bluepilled soy nu-muslim cucks in the comment section is unmatched by anything. I would punch the living soy out of that delusional numale larper "sekirokuro" if I saw him irl.

The amount of bluepilled soy nu-muslim cucks in the comment section is unmatched by anything. I would punch the living soy out of that delusional numale larper "sekirokuro" if I saw him irl.
Muslims are copers.

Most men are bluepilled cucks

arab cuck

BASED ARAB BVLLS LOOK ON HIM

Can you blame him though, really? Betabuxx for life right there

Ethnicels should kidnap women and show them pictures of white men while having sensors attached to their beef flaps. If there is any tingling or secretory activity they get beaten with whips (in minecraft). Keep doing it until they no longer simp for white dick.
Sensors are redundant, they will tingle.

Tbh, Arabs and White are most similar to eachother .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back