Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnic men think Becky’s are Stacy’s

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Ethnics think Becky’s are Stacy’s because white women have such a high SMV that they attract simps by doing literally nothing most people don’t know what an actual Stacy is they think a mid-high tier Becky is Stacy because she mogs the women of their race so it skews their perception of what a Stacy Is

No its a proven fact that white is the most superior race. Plus i do rate them correctly i have no sex drive so theres nothing interfering.

jewish trickery no sex for me even if I would behave myself and accept foid approaching me imagine when I show her my 3 inches tiny short prick she would rotfl (in video game)
Fucking brutal. If i dont get my 6 inch dick back like i had at 16 at my prime, im fucking done for. my dick is like 4-4.5 inches.

you have seen the proof how is it possible that my dick didn´t grow up since childhood I guess ritalin caused it (in video game)
Can you still feel sensation? Can you get rock hard still?

Yep but tbf a lot of subchad whites do the same.