Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnic men are realizing that they are losing their women to white men

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Thanks to the slippery slope that is hypergamy. White women are unattainable to all but the top 20 % of men. But it doesn't stop there. Non-White women are refusing non-White men.

Just look at the rantings of this Black man. Pathetic. Even his mother would rather fuck White men than any Tyrone.

6z2xq9I.png

Theres nothong wrong with race mixing imo. But yeah black guys get shot for dating non blacks but the women do as they please... as usual

I would never marry a black woman. They're disgusting.

Theres nothong wrong with race mixing imo. But yeah black guys get shot for dating non blacks but the women do as they please... as usual

I remember some case in the USA. An Asian man married an White woman. They went to jail for it. They thought it was legal because they heard a White man married an Asian woman. But that was different ofc.
I would never marry a black woman. They're disgusting.

The good ones do not want incels. Only regular White men.

o8e1aprr4ah11.png

Black women are always high T somehow.

Black women dating white men usually involves the couple having to move away from black ghettos otherwise they get no end of grief from black guys but white women can openly date black men anywhere.

the white devil is stealing our women

I noticed this all of my adult life. Women of my culture out-marry so often that it’s downright surprising if I encounter a Colombian foid married to a Colombian guy.

o8e1aprr4ah11.png

She's disgusting. Every black woman I've ever seen is disgusting. Really objectively ugly and disgusting.

Thanks to the slippery slope that is hypergamy. White women are unattainable to all but the top 20 % of men. But it doesn't stop there. Non-White women are refusing non-White men.

Just look at the rantings of this Black man. Pathetic. Even his mother would rather fuck White men than any Tyrone.

6z2xq9I.png
More tall blonde white male genes out of the genepool. (((Race-mixing))) is worse than cuckoldry.
Black women are always high T somehow.
like michelle obama :feelskek:

Meanwhile ethnics ate left with nothing but their hand. It is over.

i couldnt find it but here is more pictures
Screenshot 20180820 141042

Screenshot 20180820 141051

Ethnic uprising when???????

How can shitskins hope to compete with superior Nordic Chad.

Everyone is losing their women to white men. White men are fucking all women in 2018. It's almost a mandatory requirement.

I still see black guys with women, but it's rare to see an ethnic with a woman.

Everyone is losing their women to white men. White men are fucking all women in 2018. It's almost a mandatory requirement.

I still see black guys with women, but it's rare to see an ethnic with a woman.
It is also getting rarer by the day.

I remember some case in the USA. An Asian man married an White woman. They went to jail for it. They thought it was legal because they heard a White man married an Asian woman. But that was different ofc.

o8e1aprr4ah11.png

She even spelled relationship wrong :lul::lul:

damn, so free love and race mixing doesn't mean 10/10 blonde blue-eyed stacies for everyone?

I noticed this all of my adult life. Women of my culture out-marry so often that it’s downright surprising if I encounter a Colombian foid married to a Colombian guy.
Your Colombian? Do you still live out there?

I only see white women with Aryan chads and black or mexicans.

This is the true race pill. If you are white , you basically have to be a white chad to get a white gf these days. Those whitecels are not dating ethnic girls by choice.

No I live in the US but there’s a decent number of Colombians where I live
Oh cool, but you are ethnically Colombian? What part of the country if so?

6z2xq9I.png
What are you talking about? Most people marry/date those of their own race. You just found a "We Wus Kangs" ranting about race mixing (as if you wouldn't find a StormFrontcel doing the same) to push a narrative.

you guys are too negative most of the time

there are literally billions of women to pick from on this planet

I remember some case in the USA. An Asian man married an White woman. They went to jail for it. They thought it was legal because they heard a White man married an Asian woman.

Unless he betabuxx, got cheated or cucked, that's such octane lifefuel for me