Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ethnic Masculinity Tier List

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★★
I was thinking about masculinity and how every ethnic group has their own way of expressing. Every race has their own values on what is considered manly or masculine, but they all express it in completely different ways. Like for example, black masculinity is all about physical confrontation and who has the most amounts of fiscal power that they can use on each other. You see this and rap music, how they interact with each other, internet challenges like the no lacking challenge were literally young. Black men will record themselves sticking up on somebody and if they don't have a gun they feel that challenge and or get killed in the process. I personally view type of masculinity as b-tier. Arguably they are the most masculine as the group on a individual level since their culture is all about being fiscally strong. However, they have no safeguards culturally on women being degenerate. Their family structure is weak and plenty of are left fatherless because every man is either killing each other or pumping and dumping baby mamas.

Moving on to another ethnic group /race. We have Latinos. Latinos have this big thing of "machismo". People who aren't in that culture think of Latinos as being very strong and being very fiery and passionate. Well, there's some truth to that Latino coaches extremely gynocentric. I myself has posted as such before but just to give you a quick recap, in Latino culture. Everything is geared towards women. Their music, their television shows, they're fashion even. Everything in culture is about attracting as many women as possible, but not through force in the same way that black men will do. (Think of rappers talking about stealing your bitch and killing you for example) Latinos talk about seducing a woman through charisma and Sean. And while there definitely is a violent tendencies within these people and this idea of being strong, it is taken a backseat in favor of being favorable in the eyes of women. Because of this and many other factors, I would consider Latino masculinity as a whole as d-tier.
Now moving on to Asians, East Asian. Actually an interesting group because while they aren't accustomed to physical violence as the other groups mentioned before, they are able to exert masculinity in the sense of hierarchy. Asians are extremely higher article people that believe in caste systems and economic levels. They also are very adept at following rules and they tend to to put order above all else. Before the West really colonized parts of East Asia, most of their closure was extremely patriarchal and very matching. Maybe not in the sense of mindless violence, but they did believe that women should be caregivers, mothers, and wives while men should be the owner. The owner. There's a reason why there is this idea of the submissive Asian woman. Now that idea isn't completely accurate, but it does show you that they were able to control those women. However, the thing with Asians is that they are the type to revolt or tear down systems. They love conformity and you see that with countries like Japan and South Korea where the feminism over there has exploded and now we have a huge number of 30-year-old wizards and cat ladies. It is because of their passiveness and lack of violence that they are in this particular place. So if all that considered I would put their masculinity and beat here as well just for different reasons.
Finally we have Arab masculinity. Which I feel is the best type of masculinity. We're specifically talking about Arab Muslims, but Arab Christians are not that far off. In these Islamic Arab nations. Women are forced by their theocratic governments cover up, obey their fathers and Men in their social circle. Not be whores. And they are forcefully married off to the men in their community with no choice on their behalf. Arabs also will engage in violence but unlike their black counterpart they do not do it mindlessly. With the help of Islam they are able to channel their violent impulses into something more pro-social. So in a way they have the best of both worlds from black masculinity and Asian. masculinity. So for Arabs I would put their masculinity in S-tier.

Bro really could've made this more simple

I was thinking about masculinity and how every ethnic group has their own way of expressing. Every race has their own values on what is considered manly or masculine, but they all express it in completely different ways. Like for example, black masculinity is all about physical confrontation and who has the most amounts of fiscal power that they can use on each other. You see this and rap music, how they interact with each other, internet challenges like the no lacking challenge were literally young. Black men will record themselves sticking up on somebody and if they don't have a gun they feel that challenge and or get killed in the process. I personally view type of masculinity as b-tier. Arguably they are the most masculine as the group on a individual level since their culture is all about being fiscally strong. However, they have no safeguards culturally on women being degenerate. Their family structure is weak and plenty of are left fatherless because every man is either killing each other or pumping and dumping baby mamas.

Moving on to another ethnic group /race. We have Latinos. Latinos have this big thing of "machismo". People who aren't in that culture think of Latinos as being very strong and being very fiery and passionate. Well, there's some truth to that Latino coaches extremely gynocentric. I myself has posted as such before but just to give you a quick recap, in Latino culture. Everything is geared towards women. Their music, their television shows, they're fashion even. Everything in culture is about attracting as many women as possible, but not through force in the same way that black men will do. (Think of rappers talking about stealing your bitch and killing you for example) Latinos talk about seducing a woman through charisma and Sean. And while there definitely is a violent tendencies within these people and this idea of being strong, it is taken a backseat in favor of being favorable in the eyes of women. Because of this and many other factors, I would consider Latino masculinity as a whole as d-tier.
Now moving on to Asians, East Asian. Actually an interesting group because while they aren't accustomed to physical violence as the other groups mentioned before, they are able to exert masculinity in the sense of hierarchy. Asians are extremely higher article people that believe in caste systems and economic levels. They also are very adept at following rules and they tend to to put order above all else. Before the West really colonized parts of East Asia, most of their closure was extremely patriarchal and very matching. Maybe not in the sense of mindless violence, but they did believe that women should be caregivers, mothers, and wives while men should be the owner. The owner. There's a reason why there is this idea of the submissive Asian woman. Now that idea isn't completely accurate, but it does show you that they were able to control those women. However, the thing with Asians is that they are the type to revolt or tear down systems. They love conformity and you see that with countries like Japan and South Korea where the feminism over there has exploded and now we have a huge number of 30-year-old wizards and cat ladies. It is because of their passiveness and lack of violence that they are in this particular place. So if all that considered I would put their masculinity and beat here as well just for different reasons.
Finally we have Arab masculinity. Which I feel is the best type of masculinity. We're specifically talking about Arab Muslims, but Arab Christians are not that far off. In these Islamic Arab nations. Women are forced by their theocratic governments cover up, obey their fathers and Men in their social circle. Not be whores. And they are forcefully married off to the men in their community with no choice on their behalf. Arabs also will engage in violence but unlike their black counterpart they do not do it mindlessly. With the help of Islam they are able to channel their violent impulses into something more pro-social. So in a way they have the best of both worlds from black masculinity and Asian. masculinity. So for Arabs I would put their masculinity in S-tier.
what about indian musculinity and kike musculinity?

indain jmusculinity is expressed in more redpill way. I mean in india it is said a real man must knows crooked way to decive others to scam an win the race no matter how unfair it is , thats why many indians are attracted to the idea of scamming people.
kikes are no different but this time they are more large scale scmammrs pushing decpetive agenda to poltics and doing many corrupt pratices in business.
i would rank it either c or d

Last edited:
no masculinity for your face

Latinos -> Arabs -> Africans -> Whites -> East Asians -> SE Asians -> South Asians

Or smthn idfk mang