Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ethnic Manlets GTFIH

What is the bigger factor thats keeping you incel?

• Your Height

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Your Race

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Other

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
What is the bigger factor in why your incel?

All of the above.

height. at 5'5 I am turbo fucked. if I was 6'0 I could use my savings to surgery max to 7/10 and become Chadpreet but at 5'5 it's all meaningless

I almost picked height, because it is considerably bad, but age beats it, if only narrowly. If I was 6 feet tall but looked as old as I do, I would still be as incel as I am.

I almost picked height, because it is considerably bad, but age beats it, if only narrowly. If I was 6 feet tall but looked as old as I do, I would still be as incel as I am.
I'm 26 now, around what age does the agepill take effect in a big way??

Height tbh. I'm 5'3

At what height is one a shortcel?

I voted height, but actually it matters so much. Being 6'3 is a blessing, and I may not be an incel if I were 6'3 ngl.

height tbh, i get mogged by tall white foids alot

not having opened enough doors for them

I don't know if I'm ethnic since I'm half-gypsy even though I look white, so I answered on this poll too just in case.

height. at 5'5 I am turbo fucked. if I was 6'0 I could use my savings to surgery max to 7/10 and become Chadpreet but at 5'5 it's all meaningless
I imagine you looking like Dr Bashir
B0AC0EA8 ED53 49C0 9946 AC260A404F85

How short do you need to be considered a Manlet?

I'm 26 now, around what age does the agepill take effect in a big way??

Oh wait, I'm in the wrong thread. I'm not "ethnic." At least I don't think I am.

As for "Take effect in a big way," what do you mean? What is it you wanna be able to do? For instance, if you wanna have sex with kids you're obviously too old for that.

I think its my ugly face and height but i could add race to the list in other countries.

I’ve already seen this thread and Poll before:waitwhat:

Height.

I'll be honest, I'm Latino and I have seen a lot of Latino guys with partners, some of them even white girls, but they're either a) tall, b) are in military/law enforcement, or c) simply thug max. A short, shy, nerdy, and aspergy Latino is in a worse position than a typical curry or riceman.

How short do you need to be considered a Manlet?

If you are below the average height in the nation which you live, you are a manlet.

Being ethnic and manlet = inceldom. There is no way around it.

In my case, being a latino who looks kind of white, definitely my height (5'6) is what's fucking me the most. If I were curry or rice it would be a different story.

Both are equally screwing me over in my opinion. 5'7 currycel. Neither are total death sentences on their own but combined they are.

My height

As a Ching Chong , I start off with smv of a 5'4" white.

Being a shade over 5'6", that knock me down to a 5 foot even white so a 5'1" white guy have a better chance of ascending.

Just face, my height and race aren't a problem tbh