Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnic immigrants are fukin subhuman

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Went to the city council today and saw a long line of ethnics there waiting for their white masters to grand them a bit of breadcrumbs. Kek even the ugly local staff working there mog them hard and they are aware of this: they always talk to these immigrants in an imperative tone and never give them a smile - the only way such low class white people could feel somewhat superior in life. The ethnic immigrants on the other hand always look so scared, moving their body around as it they had autism and checking anxiously when it’ll be their turn.

But yeah if you were attractive and/or high status in your own country why would you move to the west just to become a second class citizen? These ethnic immigrants deserve the treatment they get and their kids will suffer tremendously (unless they grow up to become gigachads, kek).

probably make germans obliged to have kids and give birth then the problem will be solved because if you don't and ethnics continue to produce and increase their number in white population. one day you might become the second citizen while they rule the country

Went to the city council today and saw a long line of ethnics there waiting for their white masters to grand them a bit of breadcrumbs. Kek even the ugly local staff working there mog them hard and they are aware of this: they always talk to these immigrants in an imperative tone and never give them a smile - the only way such low class white people could feel somewhat superior in life. The ethnic immigrants on the other hand always look so scared, moving their body around as it they had autism and checking anxiously when it’ll be their turn.

But yeah if you were attractive and/or high status in your own country why would you move to the west just to become a second class citizen? These ethnic immigrants deserve the treatment they get and their kids will suffer tremendously (unless they grow up to become gigachads, kek).
I don't understand why you would move to a mogger nation to endure humiliation, I feel bad for them but at the same time they dug their own grave

I don't understand why you would move to a mogger nation to endure humiliation, I feel bad for them but at the same time they dug their own grave
$$$ is more important than muh humiliation

I'm glad the white race will go extinct by 2070.

Finally all that white worshipping by foids will stop

I feel sorry for them

I'm glad the white race will go extinct by 2070.

Finally all that white worshipping by foids will stop
It brings me peace knowing that ethnics will starve en masse when we're gone.

This only happened because our societies are too cucked to force females to pop out more White babies