Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ethnic girl secretly lusts for white men - reminder even if you get someone with your own race

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
All bow before the power of the BWC.

She's a mongrel. Not saying you're wrong but I don't see very many black women chase white men. Asians on the other hand...

>I desperately want to know the feeling of being with a white man. There's nothing I'd want more. :(

this stuff hurts, knowing no female ever will feel this way about being with an ethnic male. whites truly are worshipped as gods

Would have been better if she was Asian. this is an anomaly. Blackpill for blackcels however

>I desperately want to know the feeling of being with a white man. There's nothing I'd want more. :(

this stuff hurts, knowing no female ever will feel this way about being with an ethnic male. whites truly are worshipped as gods

Yeah, do you also notice how no whitecels complains about his race being a problem, yet the ones complaining about race are usually curries or blacks.

Whiteness (attractive ones) are truly put on a pedestal, yet those females say WE put pussy on a pedestal.

This is why I get angry when whitecels tell currycels to get arrange married. Their curry arranged-wife will be dreaming of Chad's cock even while Pajeet is working hard to provide for her.

u think i didnt realize that lol

holy shit you are on a roll today kid.

ethnics on SUICIDE WATCH

THIS

and honestly, white men are superior to us. It is the law of nature. Inevitable

gravity is only as legit as JBW

Here's another ragefuel pic about this. I posted this a few months ago

Selection 078

Facts. No woman will truly want us, even from our own races (I esp feel bad for asians, because their women don't even seem to pretend to be interested in anything but BIG WHITE COCK). Whitecels and white IT cucks will always deny this, but they come from a place of privilege, 'they know not of what they speak.'

Facts. No woman will truly want us, even from our own races (I esp feel bad for asians, because their women don't even seem to pretend to be interested in anything but BIG WHITE COCK). Whitecels and white IT cucks will always deny this, but they come from a place of privilege, 'they know not of what they speak.'

It's funny how whitecels behave like women when we call out their race privilege.

Shut your fucking whore mouth

the point of JBW is even our own women want white men.
It is not out fault you are volcel racist who won't ask out ethnics.

It's funny how some white incels act like how femoids do when their race advantage is called out.

It is not our fault you are a volcel racist who won't ask out ethnics.

I've said this before and Imma say it again
There should be an ethnics only section on this forum.

A N E C T O D A L
"E V I D E N C E"

Pretty hypocritical seeing you crying about JBB race baits but gladly appreciating this thread as having "facts."

It's funny how whitecels behave like women when we call out their race privilege.
Basically.
"I've seen plenty of ugly guys with girlfriends, you're just not trying hard enough" - women
"I've seen black guys constantly have white girls spreading their legs for them, black men can't be incels" - whitecels

"Haha, look at this pic of an ugly guy with a beautiful girl, take that incels!" - IncelTears
godupdates-deformed-baby-rejected-by-mother-as-ugly-robert-hoge-2.jpg

"Haha, look at this pic of an ugly asian guy with a pretty white girl, take that ethniccopers" - whitecels
ugly-300x300-jpg.14335

*is presented with tens of scientific studies proving women care about looks a lot*
*responds with personal anecdote proving the studies untrue* - women

*is presented with tens of scientific studies proving women prefer white men a lot*
*responds with personal anecdotes proving the studies untrue* - whitecels

It is not out fault you are volcel racist who won't ask out ethnics.
:yes::yes::yes:
When they say that shit they're essentially just projecting, because for them it's easy for them to just go for ethnic girls and since they deny JBW in the first place, they pretend it's easy for us to score ethnic girls just like it is easy for them. Fact of the matter is we go for girls in our own race and we get shot down just as hard.

Last edited:
What if I can't get a woman of any race because I'm 2/10?

Holy SHIT 98 guests viewing my thread?

JBW is ethnik cuckold fantasy. In fact, as we speak there are Homo Erectus looking 75 IQ blacks balls deep in 9/10 white college girls. How do you nerds explain this?
The ethnik girls who lust for whites are only a minority of ethnic women. most of them dont think that way.

we have empirical evidence as well.

not only we have limitless, literally limitless anectodal evidence
but we also have EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE too.

JBW denier = flat earther
Don't get me started on these "stats" and how they're not representative of what white chicks actually feel about the average sub8 white male.

It is not our fault you are a volcel racist who won't ask out ethnics.

I've said this before and Imma say it again
There should be an ethnics only section on this forum.

The whole forum should be for ethnics only TBH.

The only reason whitecels exist is because they only want to fuck the top tier white women. Each and every single whitecel here could get laid with a curry or a filipina or an Asian stacey. But nope, they only want the blonde Stacey.

Don't get me started on these "stats" and how they're not representative of what white chicks actually feel about the average sub8 white male.

Whitecels thinks his feelings override facts. It's funny how whitecels starting talking like femoids whenever the JBW racepill is mentioned.

Looks theory is just a misogynistic excuse. In fact, as we speak there are deformed, maimed men going out and dating very pretty looking women. How do you virgin losers explain this?
It's like pottery. You call them out for using the same tactics IncelTears and women use to disprove looks theory, and they just use the same exact tactics again.

You get a 1/10 for the amazing lack of self-awareness.

A N E C T O D A L
"E V I D E N C E"

Pretty hypocritical seeing you crying about JBB race baits but gladly appreciating this thread as having "facts."
There's no point arguing with ethnicopers, they live in their own little bizzaro world, blind to how easy most of them have it.

they are a good representative of how women BEHAVES and ACT. not how they "feel".
As the study showed in my racepill part 3 thread, even women who claimed to "color blind" STRONGLY preferred only white men.

"This tendency to privilege a man’s whiteness over his achieved status is even more pronounced among non-college-educated women, who are even more likely to respond to white men’s messages regardless of their level of education."

you can be a BUM off the street, fresh out of prison
you have better chances with women than an ethnic with Master's degree in STEM.
That's a lie based on frauded stats.
The reason as to why the vast majority of Western women prefer to date white men in general is because most Chads are white, and women exclusively go for Chad in dating apps. You're not blackpilled if you reject this simple fact.

Plus, as you said, judge women on how they act and not "think." Many of your stats show that white women say that they refuse to race mix, when in fact it happens all the same. The same goes for ethnic women who "refuse" to fuck white men.

JBW theory debunks itself when the average white Western male has to go to Asia to slay.
There's no point arguing with ethnicopers, they live in their own little bizzaro world, blind to how easy most of them have it.
"JBW dude! Go to Asia and fuck ladyboys to ascend!"
Even Hitler was never this brutal.
Hitler allied with ethnic men to fight Jews. He just wanted Europe in general to remain white in color.
Whitecels thinks his feelings override facts. It's funny how whitecels starting talking like femoids whenever the JBW racepill is mentioned.
They're frauded facts that do not take the blackpill into account and the fact that sub8 white males are viewed as undesirable.

Last edited:
the reason for it is:
hypergamy
white incels have to fuck ethnic girls because of hypergamy.
it doesnt disprove JBW, on contrary it proves it. White females are reserved for chad.
Take itsOVER for example, he took virginity of a FOB in UK. He couldn't get a white girl,

I am not even gonna bother with laughable nonsense you wrote about """frauded""" stats
I'm not even gonna bother saying what happens in Western and Eastern Europe, in which white women reject sub8 white males for "exotic" ethnics.

If you have to leave your Western nation to get laid, then it's over.

Eh. I'm not into black chicks anyway and I'm half black. I'm more into white chicks as cliche as it sounds.

are you on crack ? average white doesnt go to asia or even resort to asian females.
Asia is "white incel's way out"
and the reason for it is:
hypergamy
white incels have to fuck ethnic girls because of hypergamy.
it doesnt disprove JBW, on contrary it proves it. White females are reserved for chad.
Take itsOVER for example, he took virginity of a FOB in UK. He couldn't get a white girl,

I am not even gonna bother with laughable nonsense you wrote about """frauded""" stats
Took me a bit to figure out you were arguing with nazicel since I have him blocked. Just block him, he's a troll.

???

weren't you a 18yo american who never even been to europe ? or were u lying on discord.

Why didnt nobody break the news to me ? I am 27yo KHHDV ethnic in Germany ?
I know a lot of ethnicels in Germany that tell me how race mixing is prevalent there. If you're low inhib and don't go out of the house; however, it's over.
Took me a bit to figure out you were arguing with nazicel since I have him blocked. Just block him, he's a troll.
Says the JBW coper.

They're frauded facts that do not take the blackpill into account and the fact that sub8 white males are viewed as undesirable.

Translation: whitecell believes those stats are fraud because the stats offend his sensitive feelings.

Translation: whitecell believes those stats are fraud because the stats offend his sensitive feelings.
Not an argument. The racepill is exactly another bluepilled leftist theory.

Thread? I want to read about it. Brutal, man.
Not an argument. The racepill is exactly another bluepilled leftist theory.

Your hobby is to gaslight ethnics. Won't work. Us ethnics are too blackpilled to fall for White Propaganda any more.

I know a lot of ethnicels in Germany that tell me how race mixing is prevalent there. If you're low inhib and don't go out of the house; however, it's over.

Says the JBW coper.

13k is a nutcase mentalcel in germany that never goes outside. no shit he's incel. he copes with JBW to explain his mental illness

he had opened a thailand thread
probably mentioned about it there

kid please, you are embarrassing yourself.

people know me in the community, I am not a shut in. If anything people call me "normie scum" for havign a degree going to night clubs and house parties, travelling around the world etc

you picked the wrong nigga to pull that "shut in" cope on.

I am almost 28, when I was ur age I didnt even know what incel was
I was out there travelling, going to clubs and partying, TRYING to have a gf

Most of these whitecels are projecting. Us ethnics are the ones who put in the work day-after-day and couldn't get a 2/10 femoid inspite of that. On the other hand you have these whitecels who don't venture out of their mum's basement and whine about women not sucking their dick.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/22/us/judge-rules-son-must-move-out-new-york-trnd/index.html

Here's an example of a whitecel 30 year old literally being forced by the court to move out from his mum's basement.

he had opened a thailand thread
probably mentioned about it there

kid please, you are embarrassing yourself.

people know me in the community, I am not a shut in. If anything people call me "normie scum" for havign a degree going to night clubs and house parties, travelling around the world etc

you picked the wrong nigga to pull that "shut in" cope on.

I am almost 28, when I was ur age I didnt even know what incel was
I was out there travelling, going to clubs and partying, TRYING to have a gf

u have spent ur live traveling and going to house parties yet you are a late 20s KV?
stop lying you retard. you are a weirdo ethnic shutin.

they are a good representative of how women BEHAVE and ACT. not how they "feel".
As the study showed in my racepill part 3 thread, even women who claimed to "color blind" STRONGLY preferred only white men.

"This tendency to privilege a man’s whiteness over his achieved status is even more pronounced among non-college-educated women, who are even more likely to respond to white men’s messages regardless of their level of education."

you can be a BUM off the street, fresh out of prison
you STILL have better chances with women than an ethnic with Master's degree in STEM.

You and Tellem-T are the best in this site when it comes to racepills. God bless

I desperately want to know the feeling of being with an Indian man.

A sentence a female will never utter. Really makes you think.

it's over for ethnic cells
finished. done. goodbye. sayonara.
jbw strikes again
being non white in the west is a death sentence for 99% of us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back