Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnic females HATE ethnic men

Their hatred towards us has always been about looks. They're not biologically capable of going beyond that.

full

Their hatred towards us has always been about looks. They're not biologically capable of going beyond that.
Who is the curry in your avi? can't remember his name.

white foids are always bitching about white moids

foids will bitch abt whatever they're exposed to

Ethnic females are always bitching about ethnic men, "They so misogyny and patriarchal", bla bla bla". The real reason they hate us is because we're ugly and we remind them that they are ugly since they are also ethnic.

Ethnic females are white only.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1f4ui1q/im_glad_that_the_misogyny_and_the_horribleness_of/

Yes, this is the generalization and endgame of all "intersectional" ethnic feminism: the hatred and extermination of ethnic men in full service of White men.

Last edited:
Yes, this is the generalization and endgame of all "intersectional" ethnic feminism: the hatred and extermination of ethnic men in full service of White men.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1f4ui1q/im_glad_that_the_misogyny_and_the_horribleness_of/lkny71t/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1f4ui1q/im_glad_that_the_misogyny_and_the_horribleness_of/lkohjd2/

That sub usually downvotes all men commenting there, jfl clown world. Whites roasties are 100% complicit in the colonization and genocide of Asians.

Always been this way boss

Indian women are same

Jfl the fag who posted that on twox is a MALE who lives in Japan, constantly posts about muh misogynistic Jap men and also hates Kpoop. You can't make this shit up :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Jfl the fag who posted that on twox is a MALE who lives in Japan, constantly posts about muh misogynistic Jap men and also hates Kpoop. You can't make this shit up :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Even lower than ethnic women who hate their own ethnic men are ethnic men stupid enough to side with those very women. This man is the lowest of all; sexually, he deserves to never know the touch of a woman, but only White cock in all his own holes. He probably enjoys such activities already.

Last edited:
Ethnic women have no self awareness. They don’t take ONE SECOND to think “Hey I’m not a misogynist, but if I was born with different chromosomes my own women would reject me while offering these same BS excuses.”

Asian and Curry men are the most cucked men in America yet they still get ZERO pussy.

Noodlewhores are mad at riccel cause rices are trying to escape their eunuch status. If white did the same shit, noodles would get turned on by them.

Ethnic women have no self awareness. They don’t take ONE SECOND to think “Hey I’m not a misogynist, but if I was born with different chromosomes my own women would reject me while offering these same BS excuses.”
Women's politics are a clever subterfuge: they are nominally all about protecting the weak, but in reality this protection only extends to themselves. Men can die in a ditch for all they care. Actually, they would be happier if we did.

Women's politics are a clever subterfuge: they are nominally all about protecting the weak, but in reality this protection only extends to themselves. Men can die in a ditch for all they care. Actually, they would be happier if we did.
Very true. Men are actually the altruistic gender. Men voluntarily lower their own power to pursue egalitarian norms. Whenever women pay lip service to other minorities, it’s always under the guise of further advancing the coalition of the ascendant, which they are a major part of.