Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnic EMAILS foid on tinder to ask her for a date

CopeEmpire

CopeEmpire

One cel two cel red cel blue cel
★★
JFL at the state of men in 2020. This fucking loser emails a foid from tinder by parlaying her bio to her social media to her email, and write out a message saying "can we date." Then the bitch posts it on social media because that's all these whores are good for anyway. Are people really this desperate nowadays? Don't even bother trying to talk to roasties on the internet in 2021, you can either get ignored or jestermax to the point of humiliation. Or you can be Chad.
Snapchat 12467895352
I read once "sometimes it's better to not want something than to have it." I wish people would just get real with themselves. It's fucking ridiculous how these incels and normies will just not stop gargling the bluepill. It's like trying to free a slave, but all they do is return to their bondage. If every single male swallowed the blackpill and lived by it tomorrow, all of feminism and society would stagger. But we'll never get to see that day.

He's not a loser for shooting his shot.

It was over for him since day Juan :lul:

As if it didn't already reek of desperation, he is now being embarrassed virally. Brutal

We aren't society. Us calling him a loser is even more pathetic than society doing it

Yeah agreed. My first reaction to reading this wasn't to call him a loser but to cuss out this bitch

2020? we're halfway through 2021 bro.

and at the end of the day you can't regret it if you were trying

Jfl that's how foids treat non chads of they ask them out, and it cucks and bluepillers keep telling people to 'just ask women out'. Also imo he kinda deserves it for simping so hard as to email her, I hope this experience blackpills him