Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnic cultural day is normies cosplaying

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Waiting for info.
-
Some would say that they want to have a connection to their ancestors then they'll dress in their cultural attire, they'll say "oh I'm proud to be *insert ethnic group here*" as if they worked for the thing kek and they'll make it their entire personality lol. Lots of black people do this shit. Oh I'm African! The moment I see them wear this shit

I can tell that they're obsessed about being African and they make it their personality.

You wearing that is racist and is appropriating my culture!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: Respect my ancestor!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

-Tyrone. Never left the US, only speaks English, only consumes American culture, can't point his ancestor's country in a map of Africa

You wearing that is racist and is appropriating my culture!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: Respect my ancestor!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

-Tyrone. Never left the US, only speaks English, only consumes American culture, can't point his ancestor's country in a map of Africa
Kek unironcially true. :feelshaha:

This tbh, people often do the "muh ancestors" crap.

I'm from Africa and I even don't do that shit. Ancestors worship man.

Just enjoy the culture you were born in man.