Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ethnic bitches love ginger men

Cuck-Damage

Cuck-Damage

Captain
★★★★

I see idiots here are talking shit on ginger men, again falling back onto ancient stereotype to scapegoat, mock and cope

but the joke is very much on them

Ginger men are very capable of running Just Be White game in fact probably they are actually more desired than other types of white men by ethnic women

had to post, similar to idiots who like to talk shit against Chang and Super Pajeet

Last edited:
Well that's good for them if that's actually true. I just didn't know it. My goal on this website is not to put others down

Ginger men are very capable of running Just Be White game in fact probably they are actually more desired by other types of white men by ethnic women

I agree that ginger men still have it better than ethnic men, but seriously more desired than a blonde or brunette white guy? Doubt it

she's not in focus for the entire video jfl :lul::lul:

I agree that ginger men still have it better than ethnic men, but seriously more desired than a blonde or brunette white guy? Doubt it
Did you even watch the video.

I know you're young still I thought you were clever. You post some idiotic clueless shit though but yeh all teenagers are idiots though tbh I was the same.

This has been known, ethnics hoes get to choose what version of icecream they want while were melting in the back. Jokes on them though, they're going to have the most fucked up (physically and in their genes) looking babies you can think up.

Talesfromthecryptdeadwait0109

Ever since that American post-waller managed to marry the British ginger prince, ethnic foids probably want to be with some ginger dude too so they can larp as "muh Harry & Meghan" :feelstastyman:

Her rack was distracting me the whole time :feelsmega:

Did you even watch the video.

I know you're young still I thought you were clever. You post some idiotic clueless shit though but yeh all teenagers are idiots though tbh I was the same.

@Cuck-Damage Sorry i couldn't watch the vid I was busy with other things.

I just read the part where you said gingers were more desired and was a little taken aback. Soz for that clueless comment.

ginger men
inger men
nger men
ngger men
nigger men

I seriously can not cope anymore
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
racepill is just too strong

I dunno why I still come here for daily suicide fuel

You are getting slowly taken over completely by the racepill just like it did for Tellem-T. Take a few days away from this site probably.

"Hejsa guys, welcome back to my tits" Fucking slut!

indeed I should take a few days off
being 27yo KHHDV is depressing as it is
but exposing myself to racepill on top of that

seeing this kinda content day in day out, i am so unhappy and depressed all the time
I have taken 3 months break last summer, I should prolly take another break

Do you cope by going to the gym? Btw yes the blackpill is both a blessing and a nightmare.

indeed I should take a few days off
being 27yo KHHDV is depressing as it is
but exposing myself to racepill on top of that

seeing this kinda content day in day out, i am so unhappy and depressed all the time
I have taken 3 months break last summer, I should prolly take another break
Stop cooning yo. Take a month off..try to accept youll never be white and then come back. Or rope. :lul:

Ginger is an anagram from nigger, every ginger has a huge cock srs

Ginger are irrelevant tbh. You can have fat ethnics if that’s what your into.

C O P E, every single Ginger would look better as a non-ginger

This is easily explainable. Genghis, the biggest slayer of all time, was rumored to have red hair and green eyes, despite being Mongolian. Now 1 in 200 people are direct descendents of Genghis. He's had sex with so many women, it's unbelievable. Anytime the Mongolians would invade a new territory, he'd call dibs on the hottest women he wanted to have sex with and sometimes he would even do it in front of the woman's father or husband. Absolutely brutal. Mongolians are the biggest savages ever. To be honest, Genghis is the only man I would fear.

This is easily explainable. Genghis, the biggest slayer of all time, was rumored to have red hair and green eyes, despite being Mongolian.
Mega giga cope, from 4th biggest coper I mean poster on the site

Mega giga cope, from 4th biggest coper I mean poster on the site
You want to argue history now? Just lol you are insanely retarded. There's no hope for you. There has never been a bigger slayer than Genghis.

You want to argue history now? Just lol you are insanely retarded. There's no hope for you. There has never been a bigger slayer than Genghis.
I'm arguing with you saying he was ginger with green eyes LOL could you be an even bigger stupider coper than I previously thought wow

I'm arguing with you saying he was ginger with green eyes LOL could you be an even bigger stupider coper than I previously thought wow
I'm using historical accounts, you absolute retard. No wonder you're one of the least liked users here, can't even do basic research.

They play up the whole Irish or Celtic stereotype when abroad but little do they know the Gaels had dark hair, the ginger hair was brought by the Vikings.

I'm using historical accounts, you absolute retard. No wonder you're one of the least liked users here, can't even do basic research.
Lol there are NO accurate historical accounts for what he looked like, just bias opinions probably from basement dwelling idiots like you.

He was Mongolian, probably he had dark hair and eyes that's called Occams Razor.
Look it up and look in the mirror before calling someone a retard.

Lol there are NO accurate historical accounts for what he looked like, just bias opinions probably from basement dwelling idiots like you.

He was Mongolian, probably he had dark hair and eyes that's called Occams Razor.
Look it up and look in the mirror before calling someone a retard.
Just lol if you think all Asians have black hair and deep brown eyes. You're clearly ignorant. Keep coping boyo, Genghis was a ginger and the biggest slayer of them all. He would cuck David Gandy and Sean O'pry at the same time, fucking their wives in front of their eyes. :lul:

They play up the whole Irish or Celtic stereotype when abroad but little do they know the Gaels had dark hair, the ginger hair was brought by the Vikings.

We're viking slayers

The real reason why black girls would want an extra-extra-WHITE ginger man?
Because his ginger-genes will further enwhiten her offspring, even more than a regular white man.