Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnic biFag gets roasted by foid on tinder

"Learn how to spell it's more effective" :feels::feels::feels:

Foids can't speak English and they don't have to.

That's what you get for being a simp faggot. You fed that foids ego, congratulations cuck.

That's what he gets for being an aids infected faggot. Dare I say based foid

Holy shit what a nigger faggot

Last edited:
What sort of idiot is a bisexual? So fucking dumb.

@CopingForBrutality i found @Indracel :feelskek: :feelskek:

IT wont touch this-- also if you think this is some dude Chadfishing just to be cruel, the bitch has a VERIFIED account WITH an IG account attached to it.

If this were a male troll they wouldn't say "your skin is too dark" they would just blatantly call him a NIGGER, and continue twisting that racial knife. Women are always polite with their racism, even though they are much more racist than men

Last edited:
IT wont touch this-- also if you think this is some dude Chadfishing just to be cruel, the bitch has a VERIFIED account
Exactly, ACC is verified ITcels won't touch this

Exactly, ACC is verified ITcels won't touch this
this is just proof that faggots and niggers should know their place when it comes to white women. This will fry IT brain for sure.

Also the fact that this black bifag posted this proves this deeply offended him, and it makes him want to give up on dating to become a gay incel, white women live rent free on ethnic heads. She will go on with her life, vacation on Ibiza, and get railed by some West Elm Caleb looking Chad and live a much happier life every second while becoming increasingly bigoted and ignorant, while this black bifag will experiment with becoming a polyamorous transwoman and kill himself when that doesn't solve the loneliness he was genetically programmed to feel.

Last edited:
Based cumskin whore.

Also the fact that this black bifag posted this proves this deeply offended him
I have no sympathy for him. He will still be simping for his femoid overlords while punching down at incels. :feelshaha:

this is just proof that faggots and niggers should know their place when it comes to white women. This will fry IT brain for sure.

Also the fact that this black bifag posted this proves this deeply offended him, and it makes him want to give up on dating to become a gay incel, white women live rent free on ethnic heads. She will go on with her life, vacation on Ibiza, and get railed by some West Elm Caleb looking Chad and live a much happier life every second while becoming increasingly bigoted and ignorant, while this black bifag will experiment with becoming a polyamorous transwoman and kill himself when that doesn't solve the loneliness he was genetically programmed to feel.
Brutal

Fucking Simp :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

74d86be5-7357-4c06-b4cc-72efe8254d6e_text.gif

SIMPS MUST DIE

:feelsdevil::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes:

:foidSoy: "You're a niggerfaggot, die of aids please"
:feels: "Actually it's nigger-faggot, hyphenated. Wow you can't spell"

The fucking autism :feelshaha:

Based foid. Faggots deserve to be castarated

Based foid. Faggots deserve to be castarated
Based and foid are words that do not go together don’t complement her for her true nature because she’ll still talk way worse about incels

do redditors really think women can't be racist, superficial, and rude on the internet
Yes. Redditors believe women are completely innocent and can do no wrong.

Basically they can say whatever hateful thing they want and then claim Oh, you misunderstanding me, my English not being good:foidSoy:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

CuckTears won't touch this

That's what he gets for being an aids infected faggot. Dare I say based foid
Eh, I hate fags, but I also envy the way bifags can blow off women without it mattering. They just hit on Stacey, get rejected, then get their dick sucked at the local truck stop like no big deal.

Bifaggots make women seethe because ugly niggas can get laid and there’s nothing women can do to stop it. Granted, they’re still faggots, but atleast they’re free from women.

Over for dark skinned ethnics

Bizarre.

Good looking Nigger mogs the absolute fuck out of me. Just look around on any day ending in y and you'll see mofos like him slaying.

Nigger just needs to harden the fuck up. maybe ride with Ice Cube and learn that if you don't have to use your AK it is a good day.

Last edited:
No way foids can't be based what the fuck

F in the chat for the nigcel... I don't see why people keep trying with dating apps, it will get them nowhere.

How’d they even match?