Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnic autists cannot possibly act like their race

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I've never seen it. It just isn't possible. You'll never see an ethnic autist that gets gang tats or starts a rap career. The most ethnic thing they can possibly do is work in car repair. But if you are an autist, you are inherently culturally a white nerd weeaboo in personality. All autists inherently belong to a monoculture of autists that are overly concerned about intricate details in pokemon or if shit is technically correct in a way that nobody else gives a flying fuck about.

white autists cant act like white NTfags either

most sandniggers i met in my life act like autists because of religions and not interacting with others when they were young.
whites are always more social because of more liberal culture so they have more social skills but when you live in a sandnigger country and communicating with others especially females is seen as "degeneracy" then you grow up to be an autist.
even if you "get" pussy as an ethnic, i don't know how you're going to talk or communicate with her since i wasn't allowed to talk with females when i was young and build social skills

Most autistic children grow up with parents who watch them and dont let them get influenced by garbage like rap music and nigger culture. They usually make them watch kid shows like thomas and friends or power rangers and it eventually becomes they're lifelong personality.

I think if an autist grew up in a project being raised by wetback cholos he would probably want to be a gang member.

Its time for a brutal autism revolution

Most autistic children grow up with parents who watch them and dont let them get influenced by garbage like rap music and nigger culture. They usually make them watch kid shows like thomas and friends or power rangers and it eventually becomes they're lifelong personality.

I think if an autist grew up in a project being raised by wetback cholos he would probably want to be a gang member.
that would be fascinating to watch-- the life of an autist cartel member. Though I think savants like LaRoux dont count