Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ethereum merge explained and risk of centralisation

tomorrow ethereum will get completely transformed to proof of stake.
that will reduce carbon emission or something by 99.95%
Miners will have find other coins to mine with their GPUs
In proof of stake if someone gets ahold of 51% staked supply they can corrupt blockchain completely
one enterprise has 30% of eth so theres that
it also has about 4 other potential exploits, one of which has to do with swapping tokens and gauging up other coins prices

THE FEES WON'T CHANGE REMAINING JUST AS UNAFFORDABLE AS BEFORE

There are many arguments for both why this will be greatest update ever or something that fucks up ethereum forever

Don't care about crypto much. :smonk:

Don't care about crypto much. :smonk:
I'm invested because I kinda had some level of suspicion that ethereum wasn't as decentralised because of how much chinks like it. Plus since bored ape nfts are on ethereum it would be funny to see theirinvestors crying as their 6 figure monkey link falls below the worth of a cheeseburger

tomorrow ethereum will get completely transformed to proof of stake.
that will reduce carbon emission or something by 99.95%
Miners will have find other coins to mine with their GPUs
In proof of stake if someone gets ahold of 51% staked supply they can corrupt blockchain completely
one enterprise has 30% of eth so theres that
it also has about 4 other potential exploits, one of which has to do with swapping tokens and gauging up other coins prices

THE FEES WON'T CHANGE REMAINING JUST AS UNAFFORDABLE AS BEFORE

There are many arguments for both why this will be greatest update ever or something that fucks up ethereum forever
interesting, ig with that need ethereum will be useless for drug maxxing. Monero only choice there jfl. overall I'd say it's positive though