Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Ethan Crumbley Edit

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Praying on the downfall of everybody else.
★★★

@DarkStar @FuckYou @La Grande Infamie @Chudpreet @ItsovERfucks

so easy to prevent... yet so little care until they're shot in the face.

Yep, they always cry when after it happens
reminded me of the 9/11 manifesto
how many thousand hundreds of thousand innocent people died.
Then when 3 thousand people die the world bends it's back.

4 people die in a shooting and people open their mouthes.
Thousands of kids are bullied everyday for something uncontrollable.

Yep, they always cry after it happens
Crocodile tears tbh, imagine torturing sub5s through a lifetime of suffering, and you get pissy when they do something drastic?

Saint, deleted a chad and foids.
i feel like he could've ascended, he had a good face later on, and very good height.
He was probably an autistic child like me being relentlessly bullied, affecting his mental psyquie later on.

i feel like he could've ascended, he had a good face later on, and very good height.
He was probably an autistic child like me being relentlessly bullied, affecting his mental psyquie later on.
He was truecel because he was giga schizo from what you said, relentless bullying.

He was truecel because he was giga schizo from what you said, relentless bullying.
What pisses me off is how SIMPLE it is to save these kids.
I got changed classes, and my mental psyquie drastically improved, from being numbed as fuck on ritalin, to having fun (it was shortlived due to other things happening.

A teacher simply has to step in, but they're pigs who don't care.
Ive seen a kid with pen sharpener trash thrown on his hoodie, it's just fucking brutal. There shoudl be a screening before you put the autistic child with hearing aid with the group of jackal hood tyrones. SO fucking unfair.

He was one of us.
He was talking about wanting to kill some hot bitch with a good future, and he did it :feelshaha: