Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eternal sadness

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Neriglisar.Belgrade

Recruit
★★★★
I've been thinking and meditating for a while. Staring into nothingness while listening to music. Deep inside my mind. And I can't help but feel a deep sadness knowing that I'll never have a girlfriend, I'll never get married, I'll never have children, I'll never know what it's like to have a family. Things that many take for granted will happen are simply impossible for me. Unlike many here, my understanding of the blackpill did not come hand in hand with a burning hatred for everything else, but with a deep sadness that fills my entire existence and drags me into the cold abyss. An eternal sadness.

I can tell you are 17

I am 26 years old. Don't minimize the pain of other incels. The world is already too cruel
And I can't help but feel a deep sadness knowing that I'll never have a girlfriend, I'll never get married, I'll never have children, I'll never know what it's like to have a family
And only now you are finding out?

Anyway, I knew no one was going to take what I was going to say seriously, and yet I took the risk of publishing it. It's over, there's no consolation anywhere.

It's the sadness that's the worst part. Not finding the motivation to get out of bed to do anything, yet all while being forced to. It's all so draining.

It's the sadness that's the worst part. Not finding the motivation to get out of bed to do anything, yet all while being forced to. It's all so draining.
Yeah, I literally have no motivation for anything. I just want to sleep and die.

I feel nothing but hate

I used to be like that too. In my previous account, in those old years full of hate and anger. But in these 2 years that have passed since then, I have changed a lot. The anger has left the weak flesh behind. I would like to feel like before but instead I can only feel sadness, melancholy and hopelessness.

I'm more so bored than anything else

I've been thinking and meditating for a while. Staring into nothingness while listening to music. Deep inside my mind. And I can't help but feel a deep sadness knowing that I'll never have a girlfriend, I'll never get married, I'll never have children, I'll never know what it's like to have a family. Things that many take for granted will happen are simply impossible for me. Unlike many here, my understanding of the blackpill did not come hand in hand with a burning hatred for everything else, but with a deep sadness that fills my entire existence and drags me into the cold abyss. An eternal sadness.

Good post. Especially the part about feeling sadness instead of hatred. I feel that way too.