Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Estrogenic male epidemic.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
What is it with so many men having a bloated looking face and body? Why is there an epidemic of men who look estrogenic?
Who else notices that a lot of men are looking this way?

I don’t know man.. I am a very skinny guy with a baby face. I could pass for 15. High estrogen?

High body fat. It comes with sedentary lifestyle and no attention paid to diet. Most men are skinnyfat or slightly overweight.

I don’t know man.. I am a very skinny guy with a baby face. I could pass for 15. High estrogen?
lol skinny face with bloated face. at least my face is chiselled (although i still look youngish), just im a manlet framecel.

something in the water making men soy

don't know, I havnt exercised in months and pay no attention to my diet, eat loads of shitty food, but I still have at the most gained maybe 6 pounds. don't know how people get up to this 300 pound heffer shit

Cheap mass produced machine-made food leads to poor diet and bad health, people become accustomed to their poor diets and bad health, standards slip little-by-little to increase profits, and before long we're walking bags of shit eating literal plastic and sawdust.

Plastic chemicals like biphenol A work like estrogen in our system. And the estrogen of the pill also gets back into the drinking water. Also highly processed foods especially meat contain estrogen. Just try to avoid cheap meat and dont drink out of plastic bottles there is not so much more you can do.

Cheap mass produced machine-made food leads to poor diet and bad health, people become accustomed to their poor diets and bad health, standards slip little-by-little to increase profits, and before long we're walking bags of shit eating literal plastic and sawdust.
The trend is to increase the number of soyboys and therefore cucks, which is negative.

Estrogen in the food is causing this imo. Possibly vaccines as well.

i have 0 bloat on face but my personality is low t soy cuck betanumale