Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Estimate your iq

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
For me my guess would be 90, I feel dumb but not as dumb as the very low end of the spectrum so I'd say 90 would be an honest guess.

I'm white so that would be average to below average.

probably a 90 too my ricecel genes havent helped at all

probably a 90 too my ricecel genes havent helped at all
I knew a ricecel who was in my class. He was dyslexic and they dumbest person in the class lmao. Now he is a Slayer honestly, when I had Instagram his pics would get hundreds of likes from other zoomers in my town...

I knew a ricecel who was in my class. He was dyslexic and they dumbest person in the class lmao. Now he is a Slayer honestly, when I had Instagram his pics would get hundreds of likes from other zoomers in my town...
he mustve been one of the 20% of lucky ricecels who were born attractive we are the 2nd ugliest race just barely behind curries

I definitely don’t think I’m average. I’m thinking my IQ is either really fucking low or slightly above average. I’m a disagreeable person and I think people with average IQs are supposed to be more agreeable so that’s my justification.

Op. Make a better thread where you pick your IQ based on an Animal scale and the animal that fits you the most ... These iq and race etc threads are getting repetitive asf

100 or some chit don't know. I'm not book smart

Was 140-something when I was little (143? 146?), but now I'm guessing somewhere around the high 100 to low 110 range. I make general shit grades and I play video games for 12 hours a day, but I feel like my IQ shouldn't have dropped that much.

115-130 range

120. Good analytical skills, but limited quantitatively.

one test i do 90 another 105

used to be about 300, now it's over 400

Average result I got from more serious tests was 115

I think 130, probably 95.

Officially tested by a clinical psychologist two times in a Children Intelligence Scale Assessment. These tests indicated I had a full-scale IQ of around 135 when I was tested around ten. Around the same time, I was tested again and it indicated I had an IQ of 123. How did it go down so much? I have one explanation: Anxiety. This is why I don't rely heavily on IQ in determining intellect because it isn't the only psychometric test that accurately assesses intellectual vitality.

I've done several tests and they range from 120 to almost 130

Around 115 i suppose, last time i checked i was 14 and got 108 back then

105-115, not more than that by any means. But it's tricky because I have always been the type that is good at some things and awful in others.

Sorry what was the question? I can’t read

its low and my memory is shit.

What's the point, while having high IQ is generally correlated with "success", the majority of people who exhibit achievement in life are usually attractive in addition to being intelligent. Simply being "high IQ" is not enough and a cope.

anywhere between 90-110

Im probably 110-115, I have(had) two older brothers that are both MENSA tier geniuses, PHD in pure mathematics kind of level.

Standardised testing probably puts me in the 110-115 range, but 130+ is when you really start to be gifted. I don't ever feel smart though, because im at that range where I can comprehend complex subjects but understand how little I actually know. My whole life is one long imposter syndrome.

Its also definitely withered with age, I don't think slower but I get worn out much faster now, and don't have the mental energy or capacity to learn anything complicated anymore.

Professionally tested somewhere around 130

@Eskimocel is 190iq tall

Got 115-120 when I was 6 so probably like 110-130 range

iq is irrelevant u fucking brainlet

also every1 here besides honeypot is a retard

Officially tested by a clinical psychologist two times in a Children Intelligence Scale Assessment. These tests indicated I had a full-scale IQ of around 135 when I was tested around ten. Around the same time, I was tested again and it indicated I had an IQ of 123. How did it go down so much? I have one explanation: Anxiety. This is why I don't rely heavily on IQ in determining intellect because it isn't the only psychometric test that accurately assesses intellectual vitality.
yep, try doing maths or solving problems in your head after you've received good news or have an unusually high mood, compared to the usual state which is probably bored or depressed, chances are you'll notice you are thinking much more quickly, and doubt yourself less when completing sub tasks (did I get it right?)

in addition to basic willpower and drive, this makes base iq somewhat less important, though obviously still useful

I'm very skeptical about the IQ 'measure', but I do think human intelligence is a real thing.

Idk around 100 mayve, i can be really smart sometimes but also really retarded as well.

Somewhere in the 120 range

According to IQ tests I've taken, between 110 and 120.

I am low IQ. I have difficultues for example expressing what i think (forming sentences) and have to learn things many many times to understand it. I also cant drive a car.

My IQ is low, didn't listen when I was in school

Im olw iq sadly. I wanna be high:feelzez:

yep, try doing maths or solving problems in your head after you've received good news or have an unusually high mood, compared to the usual state which is probably bored or depressed, chances are you'll notice you are thinking much more quickly, and doubt yourself less when completing sub tasks (did I get it right?)

in addition to basic willpower and drive, this makes base iq somewhat less important, though obviously still useful
Very true. many people overestimate the importance of IQ and overall cognitive ability. It all depends on data, control groups, and environmental factors. These can all raise or lower someone's ability to cognitively function. The reason why society is getting lower IQ ranges around 85-99, is due to over socialization. Children aren't being placed in their natural environment. This greatly limits their cognitive potential to certain environments through adaptation. In other words, we're adopting stupidity to accommodate a culture that wants us to be stupid.

Most likely equivalent to the average of an isolated hunter-gatherer tribe