Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Estimate my IQ

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
Just like @Dneum912 I decided to make this post to see the results. I'm bored af

Predicted Results:
- 60 - 90 range
- 100 (its even laughable for me to put a 3 digit number I know)

I'm ready

>Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this. This member limits who may view their full profile.

84 MAX

112. I don’t think you’re dumber than the average city-dwelling American or German

Between 100-105

You sound like this to me, it may be higher but your avi makes you act a character without you realizing it

Legit that if you change your avi your iq will go up

You sound like this to me, it may be higher but your avi makes you act a character without you realizing it
I get what you mean kek
Legit that if you change your avi your iq will go up
This avi fits my username perfectly so I don't think I will change it just to appear smarter

Low IQ thread. Do an official test, nigger.

Low IQ thread. Do an official test, nigger.
I'm just shitposting. Another user made the same thread so I thought I would do it aswell because why not. This is not meant to be taken seriously

I'm just shitposting. Another user made the same thread so I thought I would do it aswell because why not. This is not meant to be taken seriously
iu

98-112 ( Jeremy Meeks tier IQ)