Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Esoteric Gymcel at work

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

The Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★
Was talking with one of my co-workers and I enjoy talking to him... but some of his takes are absurd even for me. First off, he genuinely believes agartha is real place, he believes Dinosaurs never existed, he believes that Spirits are constantly watching him and he even told me that you quite literally just need to believe in something for it to happen. For example, he told me he believed that a poor man could become a millionaire in a month simply by trying and believing in himself. Among the funniest things he told me was that blackpill is bullshit and when I inquired about his relationship status, he told me that he was abstaining for marriage and that he's a traditionalist catholic ( I don't know how to tell him that trad women don't exist)

It's over for this normie. The bluepill has been shoved way-to-deep:bluepill: into his fucking! asshole.

bluepill has been shoved way-to-deep:bluepill: into his fucking! asshole.
yep. this exactly. to be honest though for a traditional catholic i would expect this. they essentially believe shit falls into their life slowly but surely as long as you do the right thing. that explains tyrone fucking the pastors daughter