Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ESCAPED MURDERER CAUGHT....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

MAJOR
★★★
they love those thugs . Man was a convicted murderer of a little girl ..but because he was a HTN (for foids who like blk men) he was able to get a female accomplice to help him rent hotel rooms for a couple of days...

U can bet the BBC was his payment back to her ...foids will do ANYTHING for an average to good looking man with a big penis ...

Once again..... personality doesnt matter ..money matters little ....good looks matters a lot...WELL ENDOWMENT is what its all about....

View: https://youtu.be/2IX4QA-neNs?si=WZZ1uxT1hqu90l68

Negros cannot be incel.

Negros cannot be incel.
With all due respect....im one. .and I know of many others....being an incel has nothing to do with race....

If a bitch dnt want you ..a bitch dnt want you...no matter what race u are..

With all due respect....im one. .and I know of many others....being an incel has nothing to do with race....

Sorry bro. I am generalizing a lot because of my situation of lack of socialization and frustrations.

Sorry bro. I am generalizing a lot because of my situation of lack of socialization and frustrations.
It's like...I feel sometimes my speech slowin due to lack of socializing...I feel almost like ...in that movie planet of the apes ..the one with woody harrelson as the colonial ..the one where Caesar dies ...they had some type of virus that made humans not able to speak and become mute. ..

It's like...I feel sometimes my speech slowin due to lack of socializing...I feel almost like ...in that movie planet of the apes ..the one with woody harrelson as the colonial ..the one where Caesar dies ...they had some type of virus that made humans not able to speak and become mute. ..
I don't watched that one. But I understand that feeling.

Wait you're a blackcel too?

Wait you're a blackcel too?
20240820 171250
ALIAS COLD SPIRIT....

they love those thugs . Man was a convicted murderer of a little girl ..but because he was a HTN (for foids who like blk men) he was able to get a female accomplice to help him rent hotel rooms for a couple of days...

U can bet the BBC was his payment back to her ...foids will do ANYTHING for an average to good looking man with a big penis ...

Once again..... personality doesnt matter ..money matters little ....good looks matters a lot...WELL ENDOWMENT is what its all about....

How tall was he I bet that man is over 6 feet tall stop under estimating the power height

Wait that women is his sister so probably no incest here is my source(https://www.yahoo.com/news/convicted-murderer-sister-charged-helping-204855129.html)