Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Ersatz Chads - The plague of this forum and of Inceldom in general

Ersatz Chads are barely above CuckTear filth.

Literally attacking incels for their undesirable traits while also being incels on an incel forum.
I think Ersatz Chads is a very good way to describe them. Adding it to the upcoming vocabulary sheet.

Also, we could use "BetaCel" as an opposite term to Estratz Chad once people are familiar with it. What you think @K9Otaku ?

c8efc9f87bc7df1b45f29dce78aed0a62a052cc9ee6d9e60e0ac2726c6ce16a6_1.jpg

:feelskek:

I think Ersatz Chads is a very good way to describe them. Adding it to the upcoming vocabulary sheet.

Also, we could use "BetaCel" as an opposite term to Estratz Chad once people are familiar with it. What you think @K9Otaku ?
People on this forum are not ready for it yet. For them, beta male simply means "loser"

have never rly been bullied by a chad though. chads to me seem like they're too busy living their lives to care about me

now normies, who are insecure and wanna establish themselves above me and even subjugate me have been the real problem

but yea, i guess normies way of bullying goes back to ersatz chad thing. normies IRL to me are the ersatz chads while chad just does his own thing

People on this forum are not ready for it yet. For them, beta male simply means "loser"
Ahh. Yes. Unfortunate but perhaps true.
have never rly been bullied by a chad though. chads to me seem like they're too busy living their lives to care about me

now normies, who are insecure and wanna establish themselves above me and even subjugate me have been the real problem

but yea, i guess normies way of bullying goes back to ersatz chad thing. normies IRL to me are the ersatz chads while chad just does his own thing
I can validate that (mostly). Low tier Normies and even some high tier Normies are more likely to try and show off due to their own issues falling underneath Chad in the foid arena. Same goes for low tier Normie girls, they can really sense the gap and try to fill it by being weird or even nasty.

Most Chads (certainly exceptions exist) usually put their best foot forward in social interactions, they become "the mediator" whose desires everyone want to copy.

Last edited:
... but yea, i guess normies way of bullying goes back to ersatz chad thing. normies IRL to me are the ersatz chads while chad just does his own thing
Normies, yes ... and brown pilled
Brown pill
incels on this forum.

This thread is pure fucking gold. The antics in the thread also prove there are Ersatz Chads trying to be cool and what not.

This thread is pure fucking gold. The antics in the thread also prove there are Ersatz Chads trying to be cool and what not.
Hello @Butter Dawg

Here is another example. Earlier this year there was a thread about "who is your favorite user on this forum?". Here is how, on this thread, one guy (@based_meme) thanked two of his fans for nominating him:

Based meme chad worship

Here is the gif embedded in the post above:
Based meme chad worship

What this tells you is that "popular kids" on this forum, like @based_meme, get their popularity by selling ersatz-chadness to their minions.

This is the sad state of "Inceldom": worship the people who bully you!

Ersatz Chad
Your mom is an Ersatz Chad.

I guess making up convoluted insults on this forum is your cope to avoid facing your latent homisexuality. Whatever rocks your boat, ersatz hetero

Hello @Butter Dawg

Here is another example. Earlier this year there was a thread about "who is your favorite user on this forum?". Here is how, on this thread, one guy (@based_meme) thanked two of his fans for nominating him:

View attachment 1013122
Here is the gif embedded in the post above:
View attachment 1013123

What this tells you is that "popular kids" on this forum, like @based_meme, get their popularity by selling ersatz-chadness to their minions.

This is the sad state of "Inceldom": worship the people who bully you!
iu

Any retard who thinks they are above someone on here need their brains scrambled by being repeatedly hit into concrete, you are filth, you will always be filth incel scum, remember this, your own race normgroids will pimp you out for validation at the first opportunity.