Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ER's wet dream

20200120 150922

Brutal asf. I thought he was going to rape her.

Last edited:
nice, would be better if the bitch was blonde

Chimera Ant arc was so intense, especially in the beginning. Completely went against most of my expectations for a shonen. Too bad HxH has been consumed with hiatuses since the arc's conclusion. I actually buy HxH volumes now which I rarely do for manga. The volumes are infrequent so I don't spend a lot of money and I don't eat up space.

Last edited:
Chimera Ant arc was so intense, especially in the beginning. Completely went against most of my expectations for a shonen. Too bad HxH has been consumed with hiatuses since the arc's conclusion. I actually buy HxH volumes now which I rarely do for manga. The volumes are so infrequent so I don't spend a lot of money and I don't eat up space.
Chimera arc was intense as FUCK. No other shounen has managed to do it for me like HxH.

I heard the creator is ill. Its a shame honestly

Looks Very Based!

I never got into Hunter X Hunter for some reason tbhngl

Chimera Ant arc was so intense, especially in the beginning. Completely went against most of my expectations for a shonen. Too bad HxH has been consumed with hiatuses since the arc's conclusion. I actually buy HxH volumes now which I rarely do for manga. The volumes are infrequent so I don't spend a lot of money and I don't eat up space.
this is HxH? LOL wasn't expecting the ending of the OP video

this is HxH?
Yea. It's the Chimera Ant arc that starts in episode 76

I heard the creator is ill. Its a shame honestly
I heard he has a bad back. Sucks he is having trouble with writing nowadays. Maybe one of these days he allows his assistants to have more illustrative control while he just supplies the plot.

Would be more accurate if she was blonde

also HxH is based

You sure she won't be brought back with the dragon balls or something?

That looked so familiar for some reason. I just realized that it was from hunter x hunter. Man I loved that anime. The chimera ant arc was pretty intense.
Was definitely my favorite arc in that anime