Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ER's lips

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I just realized I have similiar lips to ER's. Anyone who have seen me here know it. Mine is a bit little but still bigger than average. it is fucking over for big lipcels. I remember my close friends making comments about my lips and i tell them to fuck off and respond.

Anyone is lipcel here?

I have the opposite problem, my lips are not wide enough for my face :feelsrope:

Having a small mouth is worse, gives you a beta mouth breather appearance.

The lip pill is highly underrated

I just realized I have similiar lips to ER's. Anyone who have seen me here know it. Mine is a bit little but still bigger than average. it is fucking over for big lipcels. I remember my close friends making comments about my lips and i tell them to fuck off and respond.

Anyone is lipcel here?
same, bu i'm less than ER

The lip pill is quiet a mouthful to grasp.

the lip pill kissed me without consent

I have the opposite problem, my lips are not wide enough for my face :feelsrope:
it is fucking over. at least youre not lipsless cel or biglipcel

Brutal lippill over for big lipcels

Looksmatch of my lips literally gone ER IT IS FUCKING OVER

Big lips look very feminine bro, ngl.

He had a severe case of gay lips.

OVAH

His lips mog mine to the fucking Mariana trench...
Then again they are deformed...

Vanilla latte sipping lips

lol i dont care what lips , the main point is he was one of the very first to avenge us

Mine are too massive for my small face, they look bloated and completely fucking disgusting, its one of the few things holding me back along with my chin , lips are the most important part of your facial score, since its the primary way of initiating intimacy with a foid.

Last edited:
Same.. Wide mouth is such a moggy trait. I need another cm in width just for it to match my IPD

Big lips look good on chad. Girls love em

Funny how a bunch of dudes talk about the shape of another mans iips here.

Also youd get banned If You praised a womens lips.

Homos. Is
Just saying :feelsthink:

Homos. Is
low IQ. Admitting factual aesthetic faults it not homo. It's seeing world for what it is.

Homos. Is
whats the issue ? I just said I have big lips like ER and my friends make comments on it.
Yes bro. Got a pair of fat ass lips :feelsrope:
It is over for us ngl. this is not my only bad feature but one of the worst.

My bottom lip sticks out and makes my chin look even more recessed. Also my lips don't close by default so you can see my teeth all the time.

My bottom lip sticks out and makes my chin look even more recessed. Also my lips don't close by default so you can see my teeth all the time.
It is fucking over. chads have good sized lips while our is big and annoying. fuck it.

iu

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Lips are not really even close to the most important things about face

It is fucking over. chads have good sized lips while our is big and annoying. fuck it.
I'm wondering if I could get a reduction surgery to surgerymaxx after getting my chin augmentation

I have the ER fish lips, tbh they don't bother me much, my height and norwooding are bigger issues.

It was fleshy and small. Um strangely ... I find it strange ... unarmonical.

My lips are also big,

Jay-Z is the ultimate lipcel

my lips are small or normal idk

I'm wondering if I could get a reduction surgery to surgerymaxx after getting my chin augmentation
you would surely get but it will look unnatural i assume.