Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ERs are now swamped with people suffering from vaccine injuries or vaccine accelerated cancers

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
59d 1h 31m
The world is going to be much more interesting after filtering out those who can't think for themselves.

Reminder that Billie G would be basically one of us if not for his status and wealth. The vaccine agenda was him going ER on the entire Western world for the humiliation of being pied in the face.

S

SubhumanShortcel

Recruit
★★★
2d 16h 46m
Why would they vaccinate whole israel if its bad it doesn't make any sense i mean unless the wealthy elite doesn't care even for their own people

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
155d 6h 43m
The Clot Shot. The Fauci Ouchie. The "Keep Your Job" Jab. Anything that goes by this many names must be evil.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
200d 2h 18m
FrothySolutions said:
The Clot Shot. The Fauci Ouchie. The "Keep Your Job" Jab. Anything that goes by this many names must be evil.
The jew jab.

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
15d 14h 48m
FrothySolutions said:
The kikecine :feelshaha:

Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
59d 1h 31m
SubhumanShortcel said:
Why would they vaccinate whole israel if its bad it doesn't make any sense i mean unless the wealthy elite doesn't care even for their own people
The wealthy kikes are all Sabbatean-Frankists or self-absorbed opportunists, they don't care as much about other Jews who aren't one of them. More than willing to sacrifice their own. It's like the difference between Protestants vs Catholics, or Sunni vs Shia. Marina Abramovic is a bloodline descendant of Sabbatai Zevi's daughter, they view her as the current embodiment of the Shekinah, and they saw Sabbatai Zevi as their Messiah.

Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Veteran
★★★★★
32d 14h 3m
Thoughts? Arch Anemone @Arch Anemone PPEcel @PPEcel

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
43d 22h 48m
If this was true, I'd be first in line for the kikecine. It would effectively be socially acceptable, legal, nearly gov't mandated suicide. :feelsohh:

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Major
★★★
13d 21h 27m
Bruh, my boss sent me an email one day before I was scheduled for a shift, telling me that my Religious Exemption Request was still being reviewed - meaning that I can't report to work until the asshole is done "reviewing" my request.

I turned the request in last month...
Rotter said:
The kikecine :feelshaha:
I wish I could go back to the days, when I was happy, and watched Yu Yu Hakusho.

"Spirit Shotgun!"

Last edited:
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
177d 17h 13m
Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Veteran
★★★★★
32d 14h 3m
I want a religious exemption

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

Estuans interius Ira vehementi
60d 18h 16m
bigantennaemay1 said:
If this was true, I'd be first in line for the kikecine. It would effectively be socially acceptable, legal, nearly gov't mandated suicide. :feelsohh:
it would probably be very painful tho

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
43d 22h 48m
iamsubhuman said:
it would probably be very painful tho
get high, then. :smonk::smonk:

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The price for pussy is too damn high$
★★★★★
80d 3m
*Toots own horn* It's not like we didn't try to warn people, many of us had tried. They chose to ignore or mock us instead. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Restart80

Restart80

Admiral
★★★★
22d 2h 20m
suigin said:
The world is going to be much more interesting after filtering out those who can't think for themselves.

:whitepill: Lifefuel.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8