Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[ERpill] Elliot Rodger's thoughts and actions on the last few days before he died on the Day of Retribution

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
During the last few weeks of my life, I continued my daily adventures around town, trying to experience as much of the world as I could before I die. Upon doing this, I realized that the only world I can possibly ever experience is a twisted world of constant suffering. No matter where I go, I have to face all of the same injustices. Young couples are everywhere! They constantly remind me of what I have lacked all my life. I cannot go out of my room without seeing a young couple that would make me feel envious and enraged. How dare those girls give their love and sex to those other men and not me, I constantly think when I see young couples. There is nowhere in the world I can go anymore. There is no more life to live. The Day of Retribution is all I have. It is the final solution to all of the injustices of this twisted world. By doing this, I will set right all of the wrongs I’ve had to face in my sorry excuse of a life.​

:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Also another paragraph from a bit later:

Not only did I have to waste my entire youth suffering in loneliness and unfulfilled desire, but I had to live with the knowledge that other boys my age were able to have all of the experiences I craved for. It is absolutely unfair and unjust. In addition, I had to suffer the shame of other boys respecting me less because I didn’t get any girls. Everyone knew I was a virgin. Everyone knew how undesirable I was to girls, and I hated everyone just for knowing it. I want people to think that girls adore me. I want to feel worthy. There is no pride in living as a lonely, unwanted outcast. I wouldn’t even call it living.​
I am not meant to live such a pathetic, miserable life. That is not my place in this world. I will not bow down and accept such a horrific fate. If humanity will not give me a worthy place among them, then I will destroy them all. I am better than all of them. I am a god. Exacting my Retribution is my way of proving my true worth to the world.​

I am not meant to live such a pathetic, miserable life.
This is why ER was a retard. We ARE MEANT to live our miserable trucel life while Chad gets to reproduce with Stacey. It's a timeless rule of nature !

The winner takes its hole.

Meanshile losers won't spread their genetic lottery waste. It's over for us. We should aknowledge it and get over it.

i still cant get over the fact that of all days, ER picked Memorial Day weekend, which according to the media, on that weekend, the stacies in sorority were all out with their chad boyfriends for the long weekend. only a few beckies remained in the sorority.

and to make it worse, sorority house was typically unlocked. but due to long weekend with all the stacies gone and mostly empty, it was locked to prevent theft.

ER got cucked by that door, and was so awkward that the foid refused to open the door for him. even if the foid did, there were very few foids in the sorority anyways.

that is to say, ER picked some of the worst days in a year to commit what he planned to commit, the "slaughter of the hottest, blonde sluts". what are the odds?

i wonder what ER's image would be if he really managed to do what he planned to do.
fuaarrkkkkk I didnt know that

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

to think of what could've been...
I hope that someone like ER will rise up again to rebel against soyciety.
"Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenseless people."~ Cho Seung-Hui
based cho

Stupid and entitled.

No wonder he was incel.

Stupid and entitled.

No wonder he was incel.
only sounds that way bc it's out of context, he speaks like this after having gone through a lot

only sounds that way bc it's out of context, he speaks like this after having gone through a lot
He killed twice as many men as women, and killed as many incels as normies.

He would've been banned from here for bragging.

Er1
Er2
Er3
Er4

It sucks he was only able to kill 2 foids

all hail ER (in minecraft)

At least he try to fight back, i like a coward wait to die while other live

You can't kill an incel. Only free him.look at All these future Colvins in the comments lmao.

The autism infested hapa did many things wrong. But that is to be expected from a genetic failure.

He was a rich faggot though, and killed mostly incels.

I hope that someone like ER will rise up again to rebel against soyciety.
"Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenseless people."~ Cho Seung-Hui
Giga based