Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ERmaxxing (in Minecraft)

KingOfInceldia

KingOfInceldia

Recruit
★★
Why even work for this crooked soyslopped Burgerland soysociety

Id rather be like the paid parasites in my college town holding up the "free Palestine" sign, rather id just hold the sign of "Hitler was right" sign

It's barely worth working anymore. Better dead than red in Minecraft

Ngl, been thinking lately about holding up a sign down near the college campus that reads "Research ECDO Theory".

It's barely worth working anymore.
All I spend my money on is alcohol, food, and music related paraphernalia. There is nothing to work towards anymore.

All I spend my money on is alcohol, food, and music related paraphernalia. There is nothing to work towards anymore.
Would be if we got access to coochie but not even landwhales want us

Oar2

Ngl, been thinking lately about holding up a sign down near the college campus that reads "Research ECDO Theory".
Based as shit

The psychopaths wanna control the weather so why am I surprised

That's the scary thing.

I'm 31 with no real reasons to carry on.

I gotta do this shit 30-40 more years,

That's the scary thing.

I'm 31 with no real reasons to carry on.

I gotta do this shit 30-40 more years,
All we can really do is push through. Taking it day by day is the only thing that works for me. I mean for all we know things could end a lot sooner for us, so I'm just trying to enjoy it for as long as I can.

All we can really do is push through. Taking it day by day is the only thing that works for me. I mean for all we know things could end a lot sooner for us, so I'm just trying to enjoy it for as long as I can.

What do you do to enjoy life?