Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eric Weinstein intellectually mogging Jordan Peterson

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-

God, Peterson should learn when to shut the fuck up and let the other person speak. This guy way overestimates his intelligence.

only watched a min of it.
This guy way overestimates his intelligence.
yeah, he is quite egotistical. i don't like the four horsemen for that reason too, i.e. sam harris and his gang, too much ego stroking.

peterson also claims to have an excess of 150+ IQ. he is trying to make his iq seem higher than what it is.

don't bother trying to listen to high iqs, they can manipulate you without effort. Just focus on your own interests

don't bother trying to listen to high iqs, they can manipulate you without effort. Just focus on your own interests
This is why I stopped watching political videos. It just stroked my ego most of the time. Thankfully I didn't engage in any stupid debates.

only watched a min of it.

yeah, he is quite egotistical. i don't like the four horsemen for that reason too, i.e. sam harris and his gang, too much ego stroking.

peterson also claims to have an excess of 150+ IQ. he is trying to make his iq seem higher than what it is.

Peterson : >IQ declines as you age
"IQ is a score obtained by dividing a person's mental age score, obtained by administering an intelligence test, by the person's chronological age"

How can he not know this?

My IQ is higher than all four combined.

Fuck Ben Shapiro. He's a parody at this point. "I wuz volcelz till I met muh wife". Fuck you closet incel.