Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [ERfuel] First amendment auditors film sluts without their consent in Isla Vista, California

Cho would've cleaned that place up real good.

I can't imagine the ragefuel of living in commiefornia. The bitches are hot, but they are beyond brain dead.

THE MODERN DAY EQUIVALENT OF "THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES"

A foid gets called out for dressing like a slut, then gets offended and says "that's gross as fuck" (to point out how she chooses to dress???)

This is a common logical fallacy in the minds of foids. They dress like prostitutes, but try to deflect the feelings of shame back onto you if you point it out.

This is because foids only feel naked and disgusted by it when a sub-Chad makes it known that he's looking at their exposed skin :lul:

They wish that they had an invisibility cloak for everybody but Chad, apparently :feelskek:

Last edited:
"they film us, so creepy, im so important, how do i look?" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

those whores need to be gassed
I can't imagine the ragefuel of living in commiefornia. The bitches are hot, but they are beyond brain dead.
Cho would've cleaned that place up real good.
It is understandable what led Elliot Rodger to wage his genocide crusade.

I see dumb, hot whores like this only once in a while in public. If this was in my face every time I went outside, though, it would indeed arouse the passions...

"they film us, so creepy, im so important, how do i look?" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Foids literally act like petty royals in this soyciety.

They walk around basically naked, but like in The Emperor's New Clothes, you are at fault if you point it out.

You are supposed to avert your gaze at them, much like one certain king in history demanded of those in his court. Those who made eye contact with him were put to death :feelshaha:

I used to live there, actually I even went to Isla Vista before. It’s a shit town. I made a thread about it with pics.

Trash on the street, blonde girls outside a fraternity house as she’s packing her stuff, and a bunch of Mexican dudes riding around on bikes while white chads are inside the fraternity house with 11 cars parked outside.

Last edited:
I used to live there, actually I even went to Isla Vista before. It’s a shit town. I made a thread about it with pics.

Trash on the street, blonde girls outside a fraternity house as she’s packing her stuff, and a bunch of Mexican dudes riding around on bikes while white chads are inside the fraternity house with 1- cars parked outside.
:feelsree:
places like this are ER factories

View attachment 1184791

A foid gets called out for dressing like a slut, then gets offended and says "that's gross as fuck" (to point out how she chooses to dress???)

This is a common logical fallacy in the minds of foids. They dress like prostitutes, but try to deflect the feelings of shame back onto you if you point it out.

This is because foids only feel naked and disgusted by it when a sub-Chad makes it known that he's looking at their exposed skin :lul:

They wish that they had an invisibility cloak for everybody but Chad, apparently :feelskek:
Big boobs
im horny jack nicholson GIF

More seriously, I'm both amazed and pissed at how the double standard is so stuck in their mind that they can behave like this and think they're in the right.

You're dressed like a prostitute and get offended when someone calls you that? Fuck off.

And the most pathetic part is that most if not all normies out there would be on the foid's side.

Import 100 million currycels into that area

View attachment 1184791

Alek Minassian missed the target.
All in Carmageddon.

Big boobs
im horny jack nicholson GIF

More seriously, I'm both amazed and pissed at how the double standard is so stuck in their mind that they can behave like this and think they're in the right.

You're dressed like a prostitute and get offended when someone calls you that? Fuck off.

And the most pathetic part is that most if not all normies out there would be on the foid's side.
The pendulum Will swing again.