Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [ERfuel] "Canada"

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
"Canada" is a shithole, why else people don't want to move there and instead most immigrants risks their lives to come to the USA, the land of wealth and opportunity. This country has the largest economy in the world rn, whereas "Canada" has barely any jobs and a burden for America and other countries to keep alive like a braindead retard on life support. Never did anything mayor or significant on its own at any point in its history. Everything that country did was under the British and Americans.

Hell, even their rainbow money is counterfeit and worthless paperweight compared to the greenback. Why the hell do "Canadians" still live there? Why does it have an active population at all?

They have no culture of their own that they invented for themselves. They're just Americans in denial who like to copy us, and then change that a little and then simp for the British monarchy just to prove so hard as to how different they are from us feed into their delusions to the point that they even claim to still be British loyal monarchist who held on after our independence and piss us off. But they do that because they're all butthurt that they will never see a hot Latina walking down the streets of Toronto.

It's about time they snapped out of their delusion thinking that they're still a British colony thinking that the UK and their long dead empire is still relevant, they have no business in North America ever since our proud patriots kick them out 250 years ago, so lets continue what we left off and finish taking back what's ours and just join the side of freedom under one true constitution already. Only then will our northern 13 provinces and territories states amount to something, and this will help everyone on both sides instead of keeping us separated by a hard border and not being united as one nation.

Well. Canada is still way better than my country, for example.
Everything is relative.

Houses in Ontario went up $200,000 in the last year even though the average salary is what, $50,000? Where's all the money coming from? Oh that's right, immigrants are given $65,000 per year and are auto -approved for any loan of any size. If the immigrant goes bankrupt and can't pay the mortgage they can just leave the country. They dont give a shit if their quality of life will go down for everyone. Our psychopathic government and banks keep pumping the bubble higher and higher it makes the US 2008 bubble look tiny.

I'm starting to make plans to leave this shithole before the crash comes. This country is so fucked it will be epic shitstorm when it happens.

Last edited:
But "Canada" is still an anti-freedom communist monarchist wasteland compared to the USA.
Oh that's right, immigrants are given $65,000 per year and are auto -approved for any loan of any size. If the immigrant goes bankrupt and can't pay the mortgage they can just leave the country.
Maybe I should take advantage of that when I illegally sneak myself over there and try to claim refugee status.

Who cares if "Canadian" money is worthless, anyways?
I'm starting to make plans to leave this shithole before the crash comes. This country is so fucked it will be epic shitstorm when it happens.
Why don't you.

And how would it look like when shit hits the fan?

Last edited:
Our lockdowns are similar to that of a communist country. We have no freedom and our people seem to be fine with it. Our prime minister is a cuck and does not want to open up the country ever again.

cucked by my spawn location :feelshaha:

Our lockdowns are similar to that of a communist country. We have no freedom and our people seem to be fine with it. Our prime minister is a cuck and does not want to open up the country ever again.
They'll open it up during an election, then some stinky new variant will show up, invalidate all previous vax passports until the goyim finally get that final poison shot that does the majority of the goyim in. If the illness doesn't kill you - the "cure" sure will.

Of course, the elites see this vaccine as a cure for us, the virus to them, not so much COVID-19.

They'll open it up during an election, then some stinky new variant will show up, invalidate all previous vax passports until the goyim finally get that final poison shot that does the majority of the goyim in. If the illness doesn't kill you - the "cure" sure will.

Of course, the elites see this vaccine as a cure for us, the virus to them, not so much COVID-19.
Worse is the people here in Canada are begging for lockdowns it seems

Canadian? Mogs me, eh?

Cucked oppressive freeze box with limited democracy.

they were pretty good fighters in ww1 and ww2 ngl.

they were pretty good fighters in ww1 and ww2 ngl.
They did that under the name and the orders of the British. They never done anything by themselves in history under their own.

"Canada" is a shithole, why else people don't want to move there and instead most immigrants risks their lives to come to the USA, the land of wealth and opportunity. This country has the largest economy in the world rn, whereas "Canada" has barely any jobs and a burden for America and other countries to keep alive like a braindead retard on life support. Never did anything mayor or significant on its own at any point in its history. Everything that country did was under the British and Americans.

Hell, even their rainbow money is counterfeit and worthless paperweight compared to the greenback. Why the hell do "Canadians" still live there? Why does it have an active population at all?

They have no culture of their own that they invented for themselves. They're just Americans in denial who like to copy us, and then change that a little and then simp for the British monarchy just to prove so hard as to how different they are from us feed into their delusions to the point that they even claim to still be British loyal monarchist who held on after our independence and piss us off. But they do that because they're all butthurt that they will never see a hot Latina walking down the streets of Toronto.

It's about time they snapped out of their delusion thinking that they're still a British colony thinking that the UK and their long dead empire is still relevant, they have no business in North America ever since our proud patriots kick them out 250 years ago, so lets continue what we left off and finish taking back what's ours and just join the side of freedom under one true constitution already. Only then will our northern 13 provinces and territories states amount to something, and this will help everyone on both sides instead of keeping us separated by a hard border and not being united as one nation.
Not the biggest fan of Canada due to its current politics but this is the kind of dross born of typical ignorant amerimutt thinking.

I hate to break it to you mate but your culture evolved from that which was transplanted by Anglo-Celtic settlers just as Canada is a transplant of Anglo-Celtic and French culture. Most of your American founding fathers were British subjects of the crown and were educated and inculcated very much within that culture. George Washington was a British army officer his mother was a loyalist to the crown, many of those who signed your declaration of independence were either born in Britain or owed their positions in the colonies to mandates and charters granted by the crown. Your government for all intents and purposes is very much modelled off the British parliamentary system - your house of representatives has a speaker and a Sgt at arms. You still have common law, the presumption of innocence until proven guilty and cannot be detained without charge. Your bill of rights is very much based of the 1689 bill of rights in England and some of that goes back to the Magna Carta - the primary difference between Britain and America is our constitution is unwritten because of parliamentary sovereignty - which I admit the American written bill of rights was a very good idea but was enabled by your declaration of independence.

Canada is essentially a "daughter nation" spun off of Britain just as the United States is. Culturally, legally, economically. It's just that in Canada's case they were confederated and their parliament chartered as a direct act of parliament by Westminster instead of Canada's elite getting together and declaring a parliament which would have been the same unilaterally. If I had to place a finger on the divergence between Canada and the United States I would say its probably that the United States was an easier target for the corruption of money in its politics when your supreme court ruled that money = speech. Canada's disease is probably being saddled with a welfare case like Quebec which the government has sunk a significant amount of money into and the Canadian economy has essentially stagnated into some kind of late Soviet nightmare not unlike the industrial decline which has hit the Northern United states. Many once great American companies are shadows of their former selves and have declined into bailouts and endless corporate scandals and decline. Just look at the sad state of GM or Boeing these days.

The reason America became the wealthiest nation on Earth is your application of English values - free enterprise, the rule of law and the anglo-saxon concept of legal fair play. You Amerimutts have so little understanding of the world outside of Walmart, McDonalds and your dumb ass GM pick up trucks that turn copious quantities of petrol into noise. You just don't understand how good you have it and most of you would struggle to find your own country on a world map let alone any others.

You go round the world fucking bombing shit and stiring up shit storms because of "muh freedom" and because America is the shining city on the hill :)feelskek:) and bombing countries destroying the existing power structures building McDonalds and then wonder why these countries descend into total chaos.

I'll also remind you that while you yanks were sat on your fat arses Canada was fighting in both world wars before you could be bothered to show up. The Canadian expeditionary force captured the Vimy ridge in 1917 and was at the tip of the spear of the 100 days offensive which finished the Germans and took Juno beach on D-day.

So shut the fuck up and go and buy more shite from Walmart on your boomer scooter goyim.

Not the biggest fan of Canada due to its current politics but this is the kind of dross born of typical ignorant amerimutt thinking.

I hate to break it to you mate but your culture evolved from that which was transplanted by Anglo-Celtic settlers just as Canada is a transplant of Anglo-Celtic and French culture. Most of your American founding fathers were British subjects of the crown and were educated and inculcated very much within that culture. George Washington was a British army officer his mother was a loyalist to the crown, many of those who signed your declaration of independence were either born in Britain or owed their positions in the colonies to mandates and charters granted by the crown. Your government for all intents and purposes is very much modelled off the British parliamentary system - your house of representatives has a speaker and a Sgt at arms. You still have common law, the presumption of innocence until proven guilty and cannot be detained without charge. Your bill of rights is very much based of the 1689 bill of rights in England and some of that goes back to the Magna Carta - the primary difference between Britain and America is our constitution is unwritten because of parliamentary sovereignty - which I admit the American written bill of rights was a very good idea but was enabled by your declaration of independence.

Canada is essentially a "daughter nation" spun off of Britain just as the United States is. Culturally, legally, economically. It's just that in Canada's case they were confederated and their parliament chartered as a direct act of parliament by Westminster instead of Canada's elite getting together and declaring a parliament which would have been the same unilaterally. If I had to place a finger on the divergence between Canada and the United States I would say its probably that the United States was an easier target for the corruption of money in its politics when your supreme court ruled that money = speech. Canada's disease is probably being saddled with a welfare case like Quebec which the government has sunk a significant amount of money into and the Canadian economy has essentially stagnated into some kind of late Soviet nightmare not unlike the industrial decline which has hit the Northern United states. Many once great American companies are shadows of their former selves and have declined into bailouts and endless corporate scandals and decline. Just look at the sad state of GM or Boeing these days.

The reason America became the wealthiest nation on Earth is your application of English values - free enterprise, the rule of law and the anglo-saxon concept of legal fair play. You Amerimutts have so little understanding of the world outside of Walmart, McDonalds and your dumb ass GM pick up trucks that turn copious quantities of petrol into noise. You just don't understand how good you have it and most of you would struggle to find your own country on a world map let alone any others.

You go round the world fucking bombing shit and stiring up shit storms because of "muh freedom" and because America is the shining city on the hill :)feelskek:) and bombing countries destroying the existing power structures building McDonalds and then wonder why these countries descend into total chaos.

I'll also remind you that while you yanks were sat on your fat arses Canada was fighting in both world wars before you could be bothered to show up. The Canadian expeditionary force captured the Vimy ridge in 1917 and was at the tip of the spear of the 100 days offensive which finished the Germans and took Juno beach on D-day.

So shut the fuck up and go and buy more shite from Walmart on your boomer scooter goyim.
First off, I'm not Anglo. I'm an immigrant. Only that I did not have a choice because my parents destined to raise me here when I was a baby.

Also, we have much more personal freedom and a larger economy than "Canada" and Europe. There are more jobs here, more opportunities for wealth, economic freedom and social mobility, and this is where the money is at.

And yes, "Québec" should be bitch-slapped back to reality that they are not French anymore, just like the rest of that "country" needs to be bitch-slapped back to reality. The French lost and so they are now part of an English-speaking nation and must assimilate as such like the rest of the country instead of bitching and morning about "le lánguáge" or "le cûlturè" and be arrogant fags like their European counterparts were. Just shut up and fuck off with that stupid language. Louisianans and Cajuns got put in their place and became full-on Americans. If "Québec" became independent, or joined our Union and became a state, don't you think we aren't going to send Anglos settling in there and taking out French as an official language and making them speak proper American. We don't need spics importing their fagass Spanish, so why do we want to hear French. I don't want to hear any other language that is not bonafide American. You let "Québec" be a burden to your country and give them reparations over losing a war and wanting to be French and being so oppressed by the Anglos, and just bitching and moaning for gibs and over -representation.

America has the most largest and successful companies and the biggest industry in many fields. What does Canada have? Why is it that companies like Apple and GM were started here and not up there in your little snow pen? Why do we have Hollywood? Why is New York City the financial captial of the world and not Toronto? Why is American money actually worth something even among other nations instead of your worthless fake plastic rainbow money? Because we actually have the resources and the financial blessings to allow for entrepreneurship to happen. Whereas Canada is just a communist shithole where many companies are government-owned and theres no opportunity or resources for entrepreneurship there.

Nothing happens over there. We have the jobs, we have the money and we have the opportunity. Then why do so many immigrants from Latin America and elsewhere risk their lives and sacrifice everything they have back home to come over here and not to your stupid makeshift "country"? And then these immigrants become our greatest patriots who are thankful that our country has allowed them to move out of poverty and allow them to do things they were never able to do living as peasants back in their country. While your country still lives under semi-feudalism like other shitholes. Why does everyone want to come here and not there? Who would want to stay up there?

And "Canada" never did anything on its own. Everything that "Canada" did through history was under the name and command of the British who are still occuping that land illegally. So no, you didn't fight the World Wars by yourself and you definitely didn't take the glory under your name. Whereas America did everything under our name because we are an independent nation. Just like how Ireland was part of Britain and had to fight wars under their name, before the Irish rised up and fought for their independence.

So stop your delusion that you are French and that you are still British subjects still loyal to their monarchy and that you think your so different from us. Realize that the British were out of here when we kicked them out 250 years ago and stop saying that Britain is still here because the loyalists lost. Stop worshiping a foreign queen because you still want the monarchy and not embrace republicanism. And please stop shifting your vowels and learn how to speak proper American. You like to show off maple leafs and have a hard border to close off between us because you try so hard to not be us, where in fact you are just Americans in denial who still want to cling on Britain and France. Just realize that they lost and are no longer in their former glory and that you are a part independent nation and you should join the freedom side under one constitution. Sure, the USA might be based on the British government system. But we made it better as a republic instead of having a hereditary tyrant that can't be voted so that there's no democracy. Your country has no democracy. Your "parliament" and your entire "government" are illegitimate and counterfeit institutions that was created Britain as part of their illegal occupation of what should be American sovereign land. We have a right to be united with "Canada" just like how "Northern Ireland" is rightfully part of the rest of Ireland. There should be no borderd between us, it should be seamless and we should have the right to move between without customs or passport because we are the same nation. You do not have a culture of your own that is recognizable or as distinct as ours.

So, tl;dr America is the greatest country on earth because of freedom and "Canada" is stuck and nothing happens over there because "Québec" can't stop their bitching and moaning and being a burden and still think they are under Britain. Everyone wants to move to the USA while no one gives a shit about that frozen tundra.

Convince me as an American as to why I should care about "Canada"'s right to existence and why do people stay there when America is way better

Last edited:
this better be a copypasta battle and you autist did not really spend your time writing all of that to defend your equally jewed nations.

But "Canada" is still an anti-freedom communist monarchist wasteland compared to the USA.

Canada is the 9th most free country in the world, while America is 20th. Cope harder.

Canada is the 9th most free country in the world, while America is 20th. Cope harder.
Cope harder. You know that "Canada" shouldn't exist and no immigrant gives a fuck moving there even illegally.

Cope harder. You know that "Canada" shouldn't exist and no immigrant gives a fuck moving there even illegally.
I never said Canada shouldn't exist, we just have a shittier backstory. But we are more free than America now, and America's rank is declining JFL, meanwhile we have been moving up, surpassing Denmark recently.

Canadistan in a nutshell tbh

One little virus has completely crippled Canada. Half of our tax money goes into this glorious healthcare drainhole that everyone brags about and yet we cant even make our own vaccines, hospitals are so dirty eveyone gets flesh eating bacteria after surgeries, there's a perpetual shortage of doctors, and theres only like 3 MRI machines in the entire country. And we're going trillions into debt to fund this bullshit too.

I'd really like to know where's all the fucking money going?

I never said Canada shouldn't exist, we just have a shittier backstory. But we are more free than America now, and America's rank is declining JFL, meanwhile we have been moving up, surpassing Denmark recently.
Whatever, your opinions doesn't matter anyways because everything a "Canadian" says is invalid.
One little virus has completely crippled Canada. Half of our tax money goes into this glorious healthcare drainhole that everyone brags about and yet we cant even make our own vaccines, hospitals are so dirty eveyone gets flesh eating bacteria after surgeries, there's a perpetual shortage of doctors, and theres only like 3 MRI machines in the entire country. And we're going trillions into debt to fund this bullshit too.

I'd really like to know where's all the fucking money going?
I hope y'all commit mass self-genocide.

Moving to yankland and then hating in its brother. :feelsseriously:
Not like I had a choice... Give me a reason why I shouldn't hate it.

You say we are your brothers yet you keep a hard border between us.

Last edited:
Not like I had a choice... Give me a reason why I shouldn't hate it.

You say we are your brothers yet you keep a hard border between us.
American security is tougher than the canadian one. Go to the border and see who hassles you more.

American security is tougher than the canadian one. Go to the border and see who hassles you more.
I will sneak myself over there. Besides, they want more diversity, right? Well I am going to give them the diversity that they want. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
White Canadian males mog me brutally

White Canadian males mog me brutally
You mean the bearded luberjacks with the Timberland boots, blue jeans, red flannel shirt and the Hudson's Bay beanie?

Last edited:
I would rather live in a ISIS controlled area than any of the "liberal countries". I got lucky to be born in slavlands

I would rather live in a ISIS controlled area than any of the "liberal countries". I got lucky to be born in slavlands
At least the US and Australia are the only based countries in the Anglosphere left.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Canada either -- they just point fingers at the U.S. so their own issues are obfuscated (i.e. I' d argue that immigrating to Canada is 10x harder than coming over to the U.S. because they like to cherrypick immigrants that make them look more "progressive" than they actually are)

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Canada either -- they just point fingers at the U.S. so their own issues are obfuscated (i.e. I' d argue that immigrating to Canada is 10x harder than coming over to the U.S. because they like to cherrypick immigrants that make them look more "progressive" than they actually are)
Seriously, they need more Latinos like me going up in there and "progressing" their "country" with Spanish culture. Soon, we'll replace French as its new secondary language.