Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Erectile Dysfunction prank in high school

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Mr Bates, a history teacher, who was running for city council, a mean ass incel taunter who called us ",most likely to die alone". As a 'joke', but it wasn't funny.

He made fun of incels in class, so we owed that fucker. He also white knighted cheerleaders, letting them out of class on game days--if they had a uniform on.

So, we had noticed this giant poster in the window of the health department, about erectile dysfunction.

We stole it, and attached it to a real estate wire sign, combined with his name for city council.

A fucking masterpiece. "Mr. Bater for erectile council"--right in his front yard.

The brilliance of it was, apparently he was out of town all Christmas break, two weeks, so everybody in town saw it.

The whole prank is still semi famous in my town.

New Jersey, 90 min from New York. If you're from there, you heard about it.

Mr. Bater looked exactly like this
Downloadfile 1

Last edited:
Based, that's the least that simp cuck deserves.

Based, that's the least that simp cuck deserves.
His generation thought it was funny to ridicule unattractive people. I mean boys

The girls, of course, were untouchable

His generation thought it was funny to ridicule unattractive people. I mean boys

The girls, of course, were untouchable
Of course.

Boomers are the biggest gaslighters and bullies of unattractive males.

I'm glad covid and the kikecines are killing them off, I hope even more of them die.