Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW er6 EMBA radio my sexdoll mannequin weirdness tale! yes, it's gdmf pathetic.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
er6 EMBA radio my sexdoll mannequin weirdness tale! yes, it's gdmf pathetic.

my many years (decades) of coping with some mighty weird fake plastic women...

should play in you browser, if not, try downloading and renaming the suffix to m4a

episode / topic guide
Emba radio! (no# @ hidden zone)
er2 (forgot topic and can't find via search may be somewhere in hidden zone)
er3 incels of the 80s 90s tributemaxx
er4 rude edgelordmaxxing
er5 (pending TBA) fifth anniversary!
er6 mannequin sexdoll fun!
er7 murderer ascension story

should be findable via search...

sorry but not all of them have the cool introduction noises... (sorry Serbiacel)

I'm too poor to buy a real sex doll, and mannequins are affordable but the best ones are found via store supply stores... they are very cheap!

I have a problem with time and dates... so I'm not sure just how long my dollfun has been...

BTW, for a while I made a list of measurements, to go to thrift stores to find cool outfits for them... but it's such a hassle that I usually just leave them naked! I mean, what's the point of dressing them up? am I right? ofc I am!

while it was fun for a while, it's just too much effort...

I heard stories about making fleshlight insert holes for them, but I think the angles are not great, so I haven't done that yet...

oh yeah, the "standing" options... it's a hassle. I usually just lean "her" on furniture. carefully, ofc.... it's mighty disturbing though, when in a different room, and she goes falling! crash! lol. sometimes the standing stand is a good idea! lol.... ikr?

not mentioned in the tale, is, that you can buy fake silicon nipples to stick on them smooth titties and they look and feel pretty good!

also, the NYC oldbrocel I refer to in my tale, called it a doll party or something similar. maybe my sex doll collection or something? it's worth looking for. gods, I miss that shy dollfuckercel!

anyway, I'm finally going to be famous with this post boyos! (sad and pathetic, and VERY LOUD, laughter!);;;

disclaimer!

this is really just a big LIE! a larp! yup! I made it all up! I don't really hump kiss and feel up, plastic mannequin dolls! no Sir! not me!!! never would I do such a pathetic thing! I'm not a gdmf pathetic creep! not good old Emba! I swear by my swear jar! (jar!)

that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

When buying them clothing, I would have a list of measurements and walk around looking confused. I usually wore my fake wedding ring to make my story more legit.

I gotta buy some cool gift clothes for my wife... She's at work...

Last edited:
Wonder if anyone in security ever noticed

Wonder if anyone in security ever noticed
Maybe, they do watch the cameras... The store I mostly did it at, was mostly run by sub-Beckies. They're a clueless group!

They probably look at their phones more than the monitors.

But a dude might notice. But time is my frens. There anyway

I don't go there very often so as normies they probably space the shit.

I did not expect you to sound so country, good podcast!

Were you one of those classic, Star Wars and RPG nerds in the 70s?
@Emba
I think this is what I would be like if I had been a teenager at that time

Were you one of those classic, Star Wars and RPG nerds in the 70s?
@Emba
I think this is what I would be like if I had been a teenager at that time
Not really. I was a kung fu kid. SciFi came after college. Ofc I saw star trek org.

Like the accent, interesting.

Trees don't exist in Oklahoma.

It's hard to concentrate over the sound of you lighting up cigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back